dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The guy brings it.

The guy is a world champion.

Nothing else matters except Cowboys winning SB.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;2944908 said:
The guy brings it.

The guy is a world champion.

Nothing else matters except Cowboys winning SB.

that guy is a big mouth ******rocket. I can't wait for him to get folded in half.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Jacobs always plays hard and he liked to talk, it's football. I don't have a problem with talking as long as you can back it up. At least when he talks, it's aimed in the right direction, not like he ever bad mouths his guys. Typical good player you'd love to have on your team but hate to see on someone elses, much less a rival.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
http://i250.***BLOCKED***/albums/gg258/thegreatersean/Cowboys/Jacobsflop.gif

jimmy40

Reaction score
l2obert;2944919 said:
and sometimes he's even smart.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
l2obert;2944913 said:
that guy is a big mouth ******rocket. I can't wait for him to get folded in half.

:hammer:

I dont dislike any player in the NFL more than Brandon Jacobs. The dude is just big. Thats it. No real skill set, yet talks like he's Earl Campbell.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
l2obert;2944919 said:

That has to be one of the hardest hits I have seen Bradie James make on an opposing player, Jacobs must have been knocked back 3 yards. One armed no less. :D

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I think he finally realized Romo's record against the Giants...

newlander

Reaction score
He and Pierce and Tuck are all POS in my book. Probably the only three players I feel that strongly about in the whole league: plus Mike Vick.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
l2obert;2944919 said:

OMG Why have I not seen this before???!!!

That is the best .gif I've seen in the last...I dont even know, forever. I love seeing that piece of crap being tossed to the ground by Bradie.

I've literally just sat here and watched it for like 30 seconds straight laughing every time.

Was that @NY in 07? That pass to Witten was a thing of beauty.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2945086 said:
OMG Why have I not seen this before???!!!

That is the best .gif I've seen in the last...I dont even know, forever. I love seeing that piece of crap being tossed to the ground by Bradie.

I've literally just sat here and watched it for like 30 seconds straight laughing every time.
just so you knoe Bradie barely pushed him and Jacobs fell on his own to try and get a cheap flag. I think he actually did get a cheap flag that time though.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2945298 said:
[youtube]MslA9VfcWas[/youtube]

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Yeah, when he runs into a guy similar size it's not nearly as impressive as when he's trucking CB's and safeties.

newlander

Reaction score
I was watching that game the other day and....I love me some London Fletcher. I've NEVER said that about a Commander in my life, but that little SOB is..........rugged. He is the hammer every single time as big mouth Jacobs found out.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I love Fletcher's physicality, even if he is only 5'9. One thing you'll never hear Fletcher say "he's bigger than me, so we'll have to tackle him (RB) as a team".

jimmy40

Reaction score
TheCount;2945318 said:
Yeah, when he runs into a guy similar size it's not nearly as impressive as when he's trucking CB's and safeties.
especially when both his feet are off the ground, overated hit right there.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
jimmy40;2945336 said:
especially when both his feet are off the ground, overated hit right there.

LOL. I guess u haven't watched Fletcher play all that much. That wasn't the first big lick he's ever laid. And he collects 2 bills more frequently than you might realize. 17 tackes is not even a career high for the guy.