Audio: Broaddus breaks down the film on GAC

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Broaddus breaks down the film on GAC

By dcfanatic, November 17, 2009 8:55 pm

Bryan Broaddus on Galloway and Company today giving us the scoop on how the Cowboys looked on film Sunday...

Broaddus on GAC

This offensive line had better not start looking more and more dreadful as this season progresses.

And I am not talking about Doug Free either.

Andre Gurode and Flozell Adams had better pull it together ASAP.

//

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
I haven't clicked the link yet, but I don't really need anyone to tell me they played one of the worst games collectively since January of 2008.

There does exist the possibility of improvement of course. We've seen improvement in every one of our units after week 2 culminating in a great game on the road against Philly.

ddh33

Reaction score
I know that everyone likes to hammer Romo, Wade, and Garrett for the December problems, but this O-Line always gets worse as the season goes along...

The last few weeks, the running game isn't getting nearly as many yards, and Romo is getting pressured much more. That needs to get cleaned up...and quickly.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Kind of a weird analysis because what I charted was Flo and Gurode were really bad and Free only had problems on two plays. Yet Broaddus seemed to point that out early on, then lumped Free with Flo and Gurode.

I'm a bit concerned with Free only because it's not his natural position and his lack of experience. But I think his weakness will be in run blocking. 3-4 schemes may give him problems if he's facing a big 3-4 DE. But we only play 1 3-4 scheme (San Diego).

Surprised Woodson covered Witten so much. May see the same from other teams. From what I see if the offense struggles to run the ball or the O-Line has some struggles, it takes too long for Garrett to make the adjustments.

YAKUZA

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3085886 said:
Broaddus breaks down the film on GAC

By dcfanatic, November 17, 2009 8:55 pm

Bryan Broaddus on Galloway and Company today giving us the scoop on how the Cowboys looked on film Sunday...

Broaddus on GAC

This offensive line had better not start looking more and more dreadful as this season progresses.

And I am not talking about Doug Free either.

Andre Gurode and Flozell Adams had better pull it together ASAP.

//

Kosier too DC he blew some plays too;