Audio: Broaddus on GAC, Jerry Gray on Irvin Show

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Broaddus on GAC, Jerry Gray on Irvin Show

By dcfanatic, November 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Bryan Broaddus breaks down the big individual match ups in the Skins vs Cowboys game on Sunday...

Broaddus talks Skins vs Cowboys

The Skins have good defensive coaches so they are going to test Doug Free early in this game and see what he's about. That's going to be interesting to watch and I am sure Troy and Joe Buck will be all over it during the broadcast on Fox.

Pass that test Free!

The Skins offense is going to try and punch this Cowboys defense in the mouth from the very beginning, but I don't see them having much success just trying to run over our front seven. Their offensive line is a unit who has not been together very long so I would hope Wade has some good run blitzes lined up to confuse these guys.

Jason Campbell. Get after him and force him into some mistakes. That' should not be too difficult because he's not playing too confident right now and he's always good for a key mistake if he's running for his life.

Here's Jerry Gray on with The Michael Irvin Show earlier today...

Commanders Secondary coach Jerry Gray

Gray will probably wind up being a head coach one day and I was all for him becoming the Cowboys secondary coach a few years back. He's getting the most out of those guys at the CB position, but like they talked about they are a unit who will jump some double moves.

And the Skins Safeties are not playing well right now.

This means the Cowboys will be looking for some pump fake big plays from Tony Romo. Here's one to look for. We have seen that Kevin Ogletree screen pass in the last few games now. Might as well call that thing the 'Oglescreen', lol.

Well look for that play on Sunday. Except Romo will pump it and then Crayton or Roy will release from their blocking assignment for something down the sideline over the top of the defense.

When it happens tell everyone I called it. LOL.

And did all you T.O. fans hear the man. This is a better offense with the big mouth in Buffalo. I had to throw that in there.