Audio: Brooking on GAC - 'Ware best in the NFL'

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Brooking: Ware is the best in the NFL

By dcfanatic,

Over the last month I have a bunch of interviews with new Cowboy Keith Brooking and in just about everyone of them he talks about loving his new teammates.

Here’s Brooking on Galloway and Company yesterday…

Brooking on Galloway and Company

There is no weakness in D Ware’s game. Anyone who says isn’t just as good against the run as he is when rushing the passer is just talking out of their arse. The kid dominates games!

I keep telling people this is the year where this defense becomes elite and I just hope they can prove me right this season.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2877957 said:
Brooking: Ware is the best in the NFL

By dcfanatic,

Over the last month I have a bunch of interviews with new Cowboy Keith Brooking and in just about everyone of them he talks about loving his new teammates.

Here’s Brooking on Galloway and Company yesterday…

Brooking on Galloway and Company

There is no weakness in D Ware’s game. Anyone who says isn’t just as good against the run as he is when rushing the passer is just talking out of their arse. The kid dominates games!

I keep telling people this is the year where this defense becomes elite and I just hope they can prove me right this season.

No argument from me here. We're going to be a defensive oriented team this year with a potent balanced offense.

My optimism is flying high right now.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2877983 said:
No argument from me here. We're going to be a defensive oriented team this year with a potent balanced offense.

My optimism is flying high right now.
our secondary better learn how to force some turnovers and stop giving up 3rd and longs if that is gonna happen amongst other things.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Rampage;2878027 said:
our secondary better learn how to force some turnovers and stop giving up 3rd and longs if that is gonna happen amongst other things.

Campo needs to throw them a beating when they deflect instead of CATCH in practice.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Rampage;2878027 said:

I honestly believe last year was an anamoly. We were fine at creating turnovers in 07, and will be fine again in 09.

Adding Sense will also do wonders IMO

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2878043 said:
I honestly believe last year was an anamoly. We were fine at creating turnovers in 07, and will be fine again in 09.

Adding Sense will also do wonders IMO

That's true on sooooo many levels.
How the hell does a team lead the league in sacks(60) and only manage 8 ints?
This isn't proof of a weak secondary, it's proof of a snake bit team that can't catch a break.
Unless of course were talking about a bone. Plenty of those to go around in 2008.