SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
15 plays for Romo they say

SDogo

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3506587 said:
Nick Folk just hit a 43 yarder for Jets.

Watching the stream. He looked smooth.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Honestly don't know why we didn't wait just a bit to let go of Folk. I understand the extra roster spot but a good kicker can't be overlooked and Folk was money until his problems which were probably injury related and spiraled into a confidence thing later.

People like Bobby Carpenter were allowed to coast by on sub-par play for so long, makes no sense.

SDogo

Reaction score
tupperware;3506591 said:
Honestly don't know why we didn't wait just a bit to let go of Folk. I understand the extra roster spot but a good kicker can't be overlooked and Folk was money until his problems which were probably injury related and spiraled into a confidence thing later.

People like Bobby Carpenter were allowed to coast by on sub-par play for so long, makes no sense.

Agree 100%

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Nate Newton just did a great job of breaking down Brewster, Costa and Holland as players and what they bring to the table.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Folk's gone people...time to get over it

Hardly anyone was wanting us to keep the guy last yr, even after he missed a couple in preseason people were already crying and whining.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
dbair1967;3506634 said:

Hardly anyone was wanting us to keep the guy last yr, even after he missed a couple in preseason people were already crying and whining.
But Folk was great for us in almost all situations outside of last year. It's easy to rue when a guy like that is lost.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
tupperware;3506591 said:

Yep. I liked Folk and wanted to stick by him through his troubles.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
dbair1967;3506634 said:

I never wanted to get rid of Folk. After his 103 yard field goals in Buffalo, he had my trust, even if he was in a funk.

I trust Folk at his worst more than Buehler on an average day.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;3506650 said:
I never wanted to get rid of Folk. After his 103 yard field goals in Buffalo, he had my trust, even if he was in a funk.

I trust Folk at his worst more than Buehler on an average day.

it would have been nice if they could have IR'd him, but I'm assuming that wasnt a possibility due to league guidelines...maybe they thought the hip thing was going to be a debilitating thing as well...

guy was absolute money for two years though...