Audio: Kevin Ogletree staying positive

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Kevin Ogletree staying positive about things

There were a lot of Cowboys fans expecting Kevin Ogletree to make the push this summer as the Cowboys #4 or even #3 WR spot. So far it's been a slow process and he's certainly not past Patrick Crayton or Roy Williams on the depth chart.

But KO was on Galloway and Company today with Ian and Calvin Watkins today to let everyone know that he's staying positive...

Kevin Ogletree talks about camp so far

The talent is there for Kevin Ogletree to be a significant contributor to this offense in 2010.

But there are a few guys ahead of him with big contracts and who are veterans so he has to come out and wow the coaches on a consistent basis. Today was a great start and I hope KO finishes up this camp real strong as we head into the season.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I don't see KO getting a lot more opportunities than he had last year. They're going to want to get Dez and Austin the ball.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
When I was at TC on Tuesday he seemed to have a very solid work out. Let's go ko!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
boysfanindc;3501379 said:
Looks like he had a very good practice today.

Supposedly he has been great since they got to Oxnard.

I bet he has a big game Saturday night.

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
CATCH17;3503762 said:
Supposedly he has been great since they got to Oxnard.

I bet he has a big game Saturday night.

Someone must have told him Mile's BFF or not that his arse was on the line if he didn't start producing.....