Audio: Michael Irvin: Go get ‘your man’ back!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Michael Irvin: Go get ‘your man’ back!

By dcfanatic, November 2, 2009 4:40 pm

Here's some great stuff from The Michael Irvin Show today...

Irvin on Cowboys going to Philly

I would much rather go to Philly now and then have them come to Dallas in Week 17.

Mike had a few very good points in there.

But the point of this team going back up there and taking their 'man' back is what I want to see from these players. Give me some proof that you have pride in your team and yourself as a football player by playing hard from start to finish.

Is it Sunday Night yet?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hook'em#11;3051947 said:
Can't wait.

exactly, would be brutal to play in phily in december

last game of the season again, better we play them now and see
how good our coaching staff is preparing the players & how badly the players want to win this game.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Playmaker = my fave Cowboy! The way he said it is exactly how the 'Boys need to approach this game: GO TO PHILTHY AND GET YO' "MAN" BACK!!!

Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;3051979 said:
Playmaker = my fave Cowboy! The way he said it is exactly how the 'Boys need to approach this game: GO TO PHILTHY AND GET YO' "MAN" BACK!!!

Props to your SIG, Keri is FINE!!!!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hostile;3052778 said:
I hate to listen to him when he sounds high.

:laugh2: C'mon maaan! You gotta admit that Irvin is fired up about this game. I believe our players will be too.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3051937 said:
Michael Irvin: Go get ‘your man’ back!

By dcfanatic, November 2, 2009 4:40 pm

Here's some great stuff from The Michael Irvin Show today...

Irvin on Cowboys going to Philly

I would much rather go to Philly now and then have them come to Dallas in Week 17.

Mike had a few very good points in there.

But the point of this team going back up there and taking their 'man' back is what I want to see from these players. Give me some proof that you have pride in your team and yourself as a football player by playing hard from start to finish.

Is it Sunday Night yet?

My god we need Irvin hired and working with the organization somehow. We somehow need him on the staff and in daily contact with team functions.

That type of personality is what this team needs.

rkell87

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;3053253 said:
My god we need Irvin hired and working with the organization somehow. We somehow need him on the staff and in daily contact with team functions.

That type of personality is what this team needs.

:bow: you for GM

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Oh im pumped even more now.

Only Tuesday...............

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I want Dallas to go up there and take it to these boys so badly. They need to go up there and punch Philly right in the mouth.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3051937 said:

Great point there. And that's exactly what i want to see from some players. And expecially from Romo before we again make the mistake and crown him as the next coming of Staubach.

Thanks for the post.