Audio: Mosley talks NFC East

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's Matt Mosley with some good stuff on the NFC East...

Mosley talks NFC East

The Skins are dreadful right now! They are sinking very fast and I can't see how they didn't fire Jim Zorn yet. Mosley is right about the Eagles too. They put up some big plays, but Donovan McNabb does not look good right now and I think bringing in Vick every now and then is hurting the rhythm of that offense. So keep doing it AndyReid!

The Raiders won't look like a professional team again until...I'm not saying it.
Yeah Eli! Chuck and duck it lil brother of Peyton!

The Cowboys aren't back just yet. They need to string together like five wins and then it's time to start talking playoffs and beyond.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I couldn't understand how DeSean Jackson was getting so open that game. I understand that he's a good WR, but he would go uncovered at times and make the big play.

I wanna see Jenkins go 1 on 1 with Jackson. I wanna see Jenkins jam and beat the crap out of Jackson's frail little ***.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
187beatdown;3042720 said:
I couldn't understand how DeSean Jackson was getting so open that game. I understand that he's a good WR, but he would go uncovered at times and make the big play.

I wanna see Jenkins go 1 on 1 with Jackson. I wanna see Jenkins jam and beat the crap out of Jackson's frail little ***.
He got open on that TD because both the CB and the safety bit on the shorter route.

Jenkins is no tough mother either let's not get greedy haha

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
You have to play DeSean Jackson just like you play Steve Smith of the Panthers.

Newman plays him man under, with the safety over the top.

You don't let Jackson beat you. You make someone else.

I wanted the Cowboys to draft Jackson.

Does he look too small now?

You are going to have to deal with him for the next 10-15 years, imo, if he stays healthy.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
41gy#;3042870 said:
You have to play DeSean Jackson just like you play Steve Smith of the Panthers.

Newman plays him man under, with the safety over the top.

You don't let Jackson beat you. You make someone else.

I wanted the Cowboys to draft Jackson.

Does he look too small now?

You are going to have to deal with him for the next 10-15 years, imo, if he stays healthy.
That's the whole point about him being too small. He won't see 10-15 years. He also isn't the type of person the Cowboy's want on the team.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
speedkilz88;3042948 said:
That's the whole point about him being too small. He won't see 10-15 years. He also isn't the type of person the Cowboy's want on the team.

What about Marvin Harrison? He came in real light, too. Jackson is explosive and elusive. He had some shady parts of his character, but he can flat out play. I'm happy with Bennett, but could you imagine Austin and Jackson and Felix Jones on this team?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
41gy#;3042955 said:
What about Marvin Harrison? He came in real light, too. Jackson is explosive and elusive. He had some shady parts of his character, but he can flat out play. I'm happy with Bennett, but could you imagine Austin and Jackson and Felix Jones on this team?
Jackson was gone way before the Cowboys took Bennett. The only way the Cowboys could have gotten him was using one of the picks they used on Felix or Mike Jenkins. A first round pick was just way too risky for an undersized guy that isn't considered a quality person.

But he was a good pick for the eagles because they got him in the second round. A lot easier to take the risk at that point. The Cowboys did the same thing when they took some risk with Bennett.

Marvin Harrison might be slender but he was 6-0 180 I believe when he was drafted and there wasn't any questions at that time about his personality/off field behavior. Jackson was 5-10 169.