Audio: Ratliff talks Catfish, Pro Bowl & Bradie - 12/16/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Yes! If there is any player in the NFL that deserves a trip to the Pro Bowl it's Jay Ratliff!

Here's Ratliff talking about getting the nod...

Ratliff going to the Pro Bowl

Dang, a 50lb catfish is some good eats!

What a great draft pick this kid was for the Cowboys. Coming into the league as a 7th round draft pick you are just hoping he can hang around and maybe contribute for a few years, but to be playing at a Pro Bowl level only a few years in is awesome!

And you gotta love Rat standing up for Bradie James. I agree 100% with Rat. Bradie has been balling out like a mad man and it's a shame he didn't get the nod. I can see Patrick Willis going in front of him, but I don't think Jon Beason from the Panthers is playing at a higher level than Bradie right now.

He's right about keeping the 'differences in house' because if you can't trust your teammates to keep that stuff in the locker room then you will be looking around to see what you are saying around certain players. That ain't no way to live.

Bring on the Ravens!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm really glad that he made the Pro Bowl and I agree with him that Bradie's exclusion is wrong.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Bradie not going is a travesty. This season he has been stellar in my opinion. How do I know? Well the get rid of Bradie fan club has been nonexistent, lol.

Also, on a similar tangent, Sirius is always covertly campaigning against Cowboy player selections to the prowbowl. Last year they damn near had a canyption when we sent 13. I had a great time listening to them ditch their convert mantra for more of an overt approach of hate. That was some good listening, lol.