Audio: Ratliff talks loss on Irvin Show - 12/8/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's Jay Ratliff talking about how the team has to learn how to finish and stop making mistakes on The Michael Irvin Show...

Ratliff talks loss to Steelers

This team has no clue how to finish games and part of not knowing how to do that is because of the coaching staff. If they don't call a good game and the players don't execute then you get a disaster like yesterday.

Greg Ellis is the moron who was lined up offsides.

Ratliff makes a big play once a game. What other defensive linemen on this team can say the same thing?

cowboys2233

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2474851 said:
Here's Jay Ratliff talking about how the team has to learn how to finish and stop making mistakes on The Michael Irvin Show...

Ratliff talks loss to Steelers

Greg Ellis is the moron who was lined up offsides.

Agreed, that was REALLY ********. Yeah Greg, that extra foot really helps. I had forgotten about that one. Ouch.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
That was an excellent interview.

I hope Jay takes Mikes words to heart and starts setting the tone for the rest of the team and being the leader that this team needs.

And Jay is right.

Just have to finish. However, learning how to finish isn't easy work. I really hope they figure it out before this weekend but I am a little skeptical that they will.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2474927 said:
That was an excellent interview.

I hope Jay takes Mikes words to heart and starts setting the tone for the rest of the team and being the leader that this team needs.

And Jay is right.

Just have to finish. However, learning how to finish isn't easy work. I really hope they figure it out before this weekend but I am a little skeptical that they will.

If Tony plays that badly again, you have every reason to be. Fortunately, I don't think there is any earthly way he can play that badly or be that inaccurate again.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
cowboys2233;2474940 said:
If Tony plays that badly again, you have every reason to be. Fortunately, I don't think there is any earthly way he can play that badly or be that inaccurate again.

Hes played that bad before. A Few times.

Thankfully those games are far a few between so lets hope he can hold one off few a while.