Audio: Roddy White on matchup with Cowboys

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
I couldn't make it past the fourth question. You'd think Galloway was a freshman college girl was just asked by Tim Tebow to be his first they were so on Roddy's jock.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3026286 said:
I couldn't make it past the fourth question. You'd think Galloway was a freshman college girl was just asked by Tim Tebow to be his first they were so on Roddy's jock.

:laugh2: I heard this live and thought the same thing.

But that's how these guys always are. They even joked here (maybe not recorded in the mp3) about how they get players from other teams for interviews more often than they do Cowboys.

But I was really surprised at how White said they basically were going to look up Jenkins. He said they look to go after any rookie or very new corner. Said it might not work, though, because they might stick Newman on him all over the field.

Very surprising he'd admit this... Unless it's pure gamesmanship. But I don't know, Roddy sounded pretty relaxed and genuine when he said it.

Oh, and you could tell he was disappointed we didn't draft him in '05.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3026449 said:
:laugh2: I heard this live and thought the same thing.

But that's how these guys always are. They even joked here (maybe not recorded in the mp3) about how they get players from other teams for interviews more often than they do Cowboys.

But I was really surprised at how White said they basically were going to look up Jenkins. He said they look to go after any rookie or very new corner. Said it might not work, though, because they might stick Newman on him all over the field.

Very surprising he'd admit this... Unless it's pure gamesmanship. But I don't know, Roddy sounded pretty relaxed and genuine when he said it.

Oh, and you could tell he was disappointed we didn't draft him in '05.

Look up Jenkins? I'm pissed ima miss that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!