Audio: Rossum on Irvin Show

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Rossum has a great attitude

By dcfanatic,

Before the Cowboys signed Allen Rossum all I knew about him was that he was really fast. But after listening to this interview you get the sense that he's one of the good guys and will have a very good influence on this team...

Rossum on The Michael Irvin Show

Sounds like the 49ers were just looking to go younger so Rossum was the odd man out. Fine with me as long as he's ready to give us some big returns.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I'll give it to him, he does have the right attitude. I like his enthusiasm to play for Dallas.

Not exactly sure I buy into the "get younger" idea because it happened 5 weeks into the season. If they were wanting to get younger, they would have scratched that itch a long, long time ago.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3018546 said:
I'll give it to him, he does have the right attitude. I like his enthusiasm to play for Dallas.

Not exactly sure I buy into the "get younger" idea because it happened 5 weeks into the season. If they were wanting to get younger, they would have scratched that itch a long, long time ago.

Without Crabtree, they could afford the luxury

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3018546 said:

9ers got Crabtree signed and had to make some roster moves