Audio: Sick Interview with Jenkins on Irvin - 8/3/09

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Jenkins on Irvin Show
-------------------------------

I listened to this like four times already. Using some for my show tonight.

If you are a young DB or WR/TE/RB I would say this is a must listen!

Mansta54

Reaction score
Awesome interview!!! I have to say, I luv Jenkins confidence and swagger. Our secondary is gonna be very good this year, FINALLY. Infact, our D is gonna be off the hook with the HEAT that WP brings. We can finally play aggressive man to man.. I luv it!!!!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Sick interview indeed. Micheal Irvin, my all time favourite. "Mantality instead of mentality. That mans reality is his MANTALITY." Just a serious man # 88 is.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Holy Crap! This is a new Mike Jenkins, love the additude and mentality he has this season. I am really feeling this secondary...they could be the best in the league. Great interview, more stuff like that with the insight!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everlastingxxx;2865770 said:
Holy Crap! This is a new Mike Jenkins, love the additude and mentality he has this season. I am really feeling this secondary...they could be the best in the league. Great interview, more stuff like that with the insight!

New Mike Jenkins, or is it possible he's been pegged wrong all along? I know what I think.

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
Another knock on RW, just slightly. I'm glad these guys are getting nasty with the established vets.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2865770 said:

He was just a baby last year. Being a rookie on the corner is a difficult task. He's more confident and feels better bout himself now and he should.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Idgit;2865778 said:
New Mike Jenkins, or is it possible he's been pegged wrong all along? I know what I think.

He admits to taking a different approach this year. And yes, i do think this could be a New Mike Jenkins compared to last season. And i do hope you know what you think. :rolleyes:

Mansta54

Reaction score
stilltheguru;2865827 said:
So Roy doesn't like contact. *sigh*

So what!!! Alot of outstanding WR's don't care much for contact. Their main concern is catching the ball and scoring. Marvin Harrison isn't big on contact and neither was Terry Glenn but that didn't make them less of a reciever....

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
How does an interview with Mike Jenkins turn into a "bash Roy Williams" fest?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mansta54;2865841 said:
So what!!! Alot of outstanding WR's don't care much for contact. Their main concern is catching the ball and scoring. Marvin Harrison isn't big on contact and neither was Terry Glenn but that didn't make them less of a reciever....

Im with you.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Mansta54;2865841 said:

and neithers numbers showed up in the playoffs when it counted...