Audio: Simms, Emmitt(must listen), Fast Willie - 12/5/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's Phil Simms on The Michael Irvin Show talking Cowboys vs Steelers...

Simms on Irvin Show

I always liked Simms as a QB because he was a smart football player. Now granted I did hope that the Cowboys killed him every time they played back in the day.

This game on Sunday could very well be a preview of the Super Bowl XLIII that's going to be played in Tampa come February.

Now here's Emmitt and Fast Willie on with Irvin...

Emmitt and Willie Parker

Emmitt has been questioning the chemistry all season and you have to admit that at times we have all done the same thing. So I don't think Emmitt really has to explain himself about those comments.

Those stupid penalties drive me nuts too Emmitt. And if those things are creeping up on Sunday this team will not beat the Steelers.

Exactly Emmitt, let's see the fire and passion! Let's see the fire from the belly!

I am not sure a 'Wade Phillips' led team has that fire and we all know Wade is a *****cat about how he runs his practices. From there is where I hope the players are now in control of the 'pulse' of this team.

This was the best interview from Emmitt I have heard in a while and I loved it!

We are going to see on Sunday whether this team has the heart of a lion or whether they tuck their tails and run away like a hyena.

Willie Parker is talking up his defense a little bit I see. I think Bradie James and Zach Thomas will have to make sure he eats those words come Sunday.

Willie don't sound like the sharpest tool in the shed if you know what I mean, lol.

MONT17

Reaction score
this is not a must win for the Cowboys but i think if they still have Super Bowl aspirations then its a different story!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
:lmao: I love how they put Willie Parker on the spot. They asked if he can catch. He has zero catches for the season.