Audio: Ware: Concussion and talks a little trash!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Ware: Concussion and talks a little trash!

By dcfanatic,

Ok, maybe one led to the other here. I caught DeMarcus Ware on All Pro tonight on ESPN Radio and learned that he had a concussion during the game and that he can talk a bit of trash when it comes to NY'ers...

DeMarcus Ware on 'All Pro' tonight

I said it yesterday that he was never really 'DeMarcus Ware' during that game. You could tell he was not coming off the ball with the explosion that we normally see from him.

Get well D Ware and don't be getting any more concussions.

What's up with talking trash against the NY'ers? That ain't right, lol. Some NY'ers love the Cowboys more than they love their family and friends. Guess who?

He hasn't talked to Chris Canty since he left huh. I guess they were not all that close. Screw Canty anyway because he's now down with the enemy.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
If he had a legit concussion, why did the trainers let him back on the field? Usually, you're done for the day (and sometimes the following week).

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2944800 said:
If he had a legit concussion, why did the trainers let him back on the field? Usually, you're done for the day (and sometimes the following week).

I kind of wondered that while listening.

Maybe he should skip practice this week. If there is anyone who could skip th reps and still dominate Ware would be a candidate.

We'll see where this goes.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The problem is, Ware wasn't doing anything before he had the concussion, and had not done much in the pre-season, I'm talking about mainly pressures.

Something else is wrong with Ware, I can't put my finger on it but I hope he gets it worked out.

DavidS

Reaction score
bbgun;2944800 said:

Yeah if your a girl.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Judas;2944824 said:
The problem is, Ware wasn't doing anything before he had the concussion, and had not done much in the pre-season, I'm talking about mainly pressures.

Something else is wrong with Ware, I can't put my finger on it but I hope he gets it worked out.

I really do hope your joking.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2944830 said:
I really do hope your joking.
What are you talking about? What did you see in the pre-season, and what did you see in this game? Maybe he was playing against a stud tackle.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Judas;2944842 said:
What are you talking about? What did you see in the pre-season, and what did you see in this game? Maybe he was playing against a stud tackle.

He hardly played in the preseason and was knocked silly to start the Tampa game.

Step back from the ledge a little.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2944850 said:
He hardly played in the preseason and was knocked silly to start the Tampa game.

Step back from the ledge a little.
I'm not on the ledge, he did play quite a bit in pre-season and I never saw him close to the QB that much.

I saw that we had to blitz the farm to get to Leftwich and if you try to do that against a well prepared team and a great QB, good luck.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Judas;2944824 said:

Outside of his rook year, Ware never really does anything during the pre-season. I remember the naysayers LAST pre-season complaining about this very same thing.

Don't bet against Ware, even coming off a slight concussion. I say he gets 3 sacks against the Giants if even close to 100%.

burmafrd

Reaction score
SO in YOUR infinite wisdom you ignore the LAST FOUR YEARS and think only this preseason matters.

Talk about FAIR WEATHER FANS.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
burmafrd;2944863 said:
SO in YOUR infinite wisdom you ignore the LAST FOUR YEARS and think only this preseason matters.

:laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
burmafrd;2944863 said:

I love me some Ware, if I had to say who's my favorite player which I don't have, I'd have to say Ware.

Ware was a monster last year and he did get hurt early in the game, maybe they should've kept him on the bench, you really don't want that guy to get injured further.

Anyways, I hope he's 100% when he comes up and tears up the league again.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Okay let me retract a bit. I just saw a play where Ware pushed a TE straight into Leftwich, it was laugh out loud funny.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Judas;2944874 said:
I love me some Ware, if I had to say who's my favorite player which I don't have, I'd have to say Ware.

Ware was a monster last year and he did get hurt early in the game, maybe they should've kept him on the bench, you really don't want that guy to get injured further.

Anyways, I hope he's 100% when he comes up and tears up the league again.

Ware would be a great one to have for sure.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Judas;2944824 said:

:laugh1: okay, Judas.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2944848 said:
Because brain injuries are nothing? Well, in your house.................

He doesn't have anything to injure.