Audio: Ware talks Doug Free, Heroes Baseball

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Demarcus Ware stopped in with Galloway and Company today to talk about the Reebok 2010 Heroes Celebrity Baseball Game...

Ware on Galloway and Company - June 24

Of course Demarcus Ware can go yard. The man is a monster with arms the size of tree trunks.

Good stuff about Doug Free. But I would not be comfortable if Doug had to block Ware in a game.

No one can block him, lol.

Free will be ok this season because I am sure Jason Garrett will give him a lot of help when the Cowboys face a team with an elite level pass rusher across from him.

Haynesworth is a chump in my opinion. Just go to work 'Fat Albert'!

I will love an 18 game season. Junk the last two preseason games and give me 18 games in the regular season.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
lol dcfanatic my brother, you got your arse handed to you by the guys at sirius radio my dude... Hate to say it, but everything you said about silly trade ideas, they came right back and put you in your place.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
royw11utdc;3442097 said:
lol dcfanatic my brother, you got your arse handed to you by the guys at sirius radio my dude... Hate to say it, but everything you said about silly trade ideas, they came right back and put you in your place.

Why is this in this thread?

Has nothing to do with this topic.

And I think if you asked Pat and Tim they would completely disagree with you. They always go over trade talks like that.

By the way. Since this guy brought it up I will post the audio in another thread. Then the mods can move your comments into that one.