Audio: Werder said T.O. is Pippen, not Jordan - 12/12/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's Werder on with Colin Cowherd this morning...

Werder on Cowherd

Werder says T.O. is Pippen, not Jordan, lol.

I think Werder is going to wind up catching a punch in the nose before the season ends.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
LOL at using Pippen as an insult.

Like thats actually an insult. All that proves is that Werder has no concept of basketball, to boot.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Vintage;2485878 said:

Like thats actually an insult. All that proves is that Werder has no concept of basketball, to boot.

That's kind of what I am thinking. Pippen has a pretty damn impressive resume'.

More than that I am more amused by him using Jordan.

How many players can say they are the best player in their sport's history.

Thanks for astute observation Ed. What is he even trying to accomplish with this?

The Panch

Reaction score
Vintage;2485878 said:

Werder didnt say that. He said Romo used that analogy.

EDIT: after hearing this interview, it makes me despise Werd Nerd even more. He's like the the geek at high school who the football players used to stuff in the trash can and now he's got a mic and a network he works for and is extracting his revenge to get even.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2485898 said:

Thanks for astute observation Ed. What is he even trying to accomplish with this?

That Romo is Jordan, lol.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
I think Werder would tear TO up.

TO can't beat 180 pound corners. Owens is 100% bark. 0 bite.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oldschool7;2486001 said:

Who was that Eagles defensive end TO went toe to toe with? Hugh Douglas? TO aint no pushover. Werder would have his hands full. Trust me.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2486001 said:

Smokin the good stuff are we?

Dcz84

Reaction score
The Panch;2485900 said:
Werder didnt say that. He said Romo used that analogy.

EDIT: after hearing this interview, it makes me despise Werd Nerd even more. He's like the the geek at high school who the football players used to stuff in the trash can and now he's got a mic and a network he works for and is extracting his revenge to get even.
Did he say Romo said that? No wonder TO is pissed and just for the record TONY ROMO you anit even close to Jordan. Listen kid you have done nothing i mean nothing, besides fade away when the chips are down,your a turnover machine, cant win the big game so maybe we should call you Karl Malone, or John stockton, or Barkley.

So know you got Romo calling TO names witten being a rat and this is all TO's fault? Lord help us

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2485898 said:

I believe that he is trying to say that TO can not be "The Man" but only be part of a puzzle.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Dcz84;2486352 said:
Did he say Romo said that? No wonder TO is pissed and just for the record TONY ROMO you anit even close to Jordan. Listen kid you have done nothing i mean nothing, besides fade away when the chips are down,your a turnover machine, cant win the big game so maybe we should call you Karl Malone, or John stockton, or Barkley.

So know you got Romo calling TO names witten being a rat and this is all TO's fault? Lord help us

You just decided to run that game and never listened to the interview?

:lmao:

Dcz84

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2486365 said:
You just decided to run that game and never listened to the interview?

:lmao:
Hum i do believe there is a ? mark after did he really say that.:banghead: :banghead:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Dcz84;2486352 said:

Anyone else's ignore list doubling in size this week?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Dcz84;2486378 said:
Hum i do believe there is a ? mark after did he really say that.:banghead: :banghead:

I am trying. But I just can't figure this out.

Are you missing keys on the keyboard maybe?

Skip it, just call me at home because I get the feeling your next post is also going to be indistinguishable as well.

(Wait. He isn't going to know what indistinguishable means. hmmmm. Well, let's see what he writes next. If my phone rings I am going bug out.)