Audio: 'We're the Controversy Cowboys' - Roy Williams on July 27, 2010

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Highlights from The Football Show - July 27th

Loving The Football Show with Broaddus and Choppy every night at 8pm est. Just get to relax read up on all of the days stories and listen to the fellas talk some ball.

Here's the highlights from today...

Bradie James talks about scrum with Cricket

Two a days. Things get a little testy. Come back next week and we should have at least one of these a day.

This team knows how to win enough games to get into the playoffs. The cohesion and the elite play he's talking about on defense has to come at the right time of the year.

Roy talks about Dez

'We're the Controversy Cowboys' - Roy Williams on July 27, 2010

And people say the media makes stuff up, lol. Roy just gave you a headline as he's talking to ESPN Radio in Dallas about the media being too involved on talking about every little thing the Cowboys do and say.

It is what it is. The Dallas Cowboys are the hottest thing in sports today. This is a good thing.

Broaddus scouts Beuhler and the Offensive Line

Beuhler has that powerful leg which is awesome, but you heard Broaddus make the great point about it being so powerful that if he doesn't hit it right the thing is going to lean one way or the other in a hurry. The kid's leg is too strong at times! He's got to learn how to control his power and I think he's good to go for years. I have faith Chris Boniol can help him do this by September.

I don't like this Koiser to the backup Center at all. Just find a backup Center on the cut list towards the end of camp if Travis Bright can't get it done.

Free is going to be ok. Give him this entire summer to get settled and facing Ware on most days and I have confidence he's going to be ok for the 2010 season. Even if Free has a few bad moments in practice I think he would have to have a terrible showing in the preseason games if he's going to lose the job to Alex Barron.

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
Give RW11 some credit for trying to diffuse the pads thing. I got a good laugh when he said he tried to get his 4 year old to carry his pads in and he told him no. :D