Audio: Woody: Pendergast will bring the heat

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Woody: Pendergast will bring the heat

By dcfanatic,

The Kansas City Chiefs coaching staff is very familiar with the Cowboys.
Here's Darren Woodson on The Michael Irvin Show relaying some good info about them...

Woody on Irvin Show

Sounds like the Chiefs will be doing a lot of the same stuff we saw the Broncos do against the Cowboys. That's not good because we saw the Cowboys struggle to find ways to score points last Sunday.

And you add in the injuries to Roy, Felix and Gurode to the mix and I am a little worried right now. I just hope Jason Garrett can bounce back from a somewhat poor game plan last week to figure out ways to beat this Chiefs defense which isn't all that talented.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You would think the Chiefs' lack of talent would make a difference, but the Cowboys have a way of making crappy players look like world beaters. All I know is the Cowboys need to win this game. Period.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
As well they should. Till Romo and the others can prove them can make teams pay i'd do the same.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2999712 said:

By dcfanatic,

Here's Darren Woodson on The Michael Irvin Show relaying some good info about them...

Woody on Irvin Show

Sounds like the Chiefs will be doing a lot of the same stuff we saw the Broncos do against the Cowboys. That's not good because we saw the Cowboys struggle to find ways to score points last Sunday.

And you add in the injuries to Roy, Felix and Gurode to the mix and I am a little worried right now. I just hope Jason Garrett can bounce back from a somewhat poor game plan last week to figure out ways to beat this Chiefs defense which isn't all that talented.

exactly DC and wade had better be ready;he is the head coach;

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2999712 said:

By dcfanatic,

Woody on Irvin Show

. I just hope Jason Garrett can bounce back from a somewhat poor game plan last week to figure out ways to beat this Chiefs defense which isn't all that talented.

I dont know DC, either romo isnt doing what he is suppose to do, or jason garrett is trying to get to cute. Remember the head coach of the rams mortz or whatever his name was. He wouldnt run when he should have. He had the ideal he could throw and prove people wrong, no matter what.. Garret is starting to remind me of him, why?

Remember the fade pass twice in one game, and then last week we had the same pass play to hurd over a top cornerback in champ bailey. You just dont do that, your going to get beat.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2999803 said:
You would think the Chiefs' lack of talent would make a difference, but the Cowboys have a way of making crappy players look like world beaters. All I know is the Cowboys need to win this game. Period.

Denver's pass rusher Dumervil came into last weeks game with 6 sacks so he was looking good before Dallas ever got to town. KC as a team has only produced 5. I know many think Denver was some little weak team but their defense has some good talent on it and was able to do something none of the other teams we have face have done which is slow the Cowboys offense down. Yes some self inflicted but some of it should be credited to Denver defense playing very well.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
The Dallas defense has got to make some plays this Sunday. This is the game where the defense needs to take full charge of the game. This team will go as the defense goes this Sunday. If it is left up to the offense to win this game?

Gonna be another long week.

Hopefully, the Offense can light it up and make Kansas pay for useing the same or close to the same scheme as Denver did. The copying would be done then. To a point.

Jesus, if you would of asked me 6 weeks ago if I was worried about a loss in Arrowhead? I would of said you were nuts, it's the chiefs.

Not now. Full worry mode is on..

Come on now Dallas, time to dominate.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Woody is just pimping his guys, like he always does.

The Broncos have the #1 or #2 defense in the league. The Chiefs have the 4th or 5th worst defense in the league. The Chiefs could run the exact same schemes, but unfortunately for them they don't have the same players Denver has, so they won't get the same results.

Only thing is, I hope people don't expect an offensive explosion with as lousy as the weather is supposed to be. But they probably do anyway.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2999803 said:

lack of talent at what position?