Available - 4 Tickets against the Eagles 12/25

Strong

Reaction score
I have just found out that I will not be going home for Christmas, and I have four (4) nice tickets to the 12/25 Cowboys-Eagles Game in Section 125, Row 19. Let me know if you are interested.

I've listed them on Stubhub (a CZ sponsor, I believe), but would prefer to sell them at a bit of a discount to a fellow Zoner.

I went to the pre-Romo game in Philly earlier this year. This game means even more. My loss could be your gain.

Strong.

:starspin

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Strong;1228329 said:
I have just found out that I will not be going home for Christmas, and I have four (4) nice tickets to the 12/25 Cowboys-Eagles Game in Section 125, Row 19. Let me know if you are interested.

I've listed them on Stubhub (a CZ sponsor, I believe), but would prefer to sell them at a bit of a discount to a fellow Zoner.

I went to the pre-Romo game in Philly earlier this year. This game means even more. My loss could be your gain.

Strong.

:starspin

You have a great view of the entire field from these seats. Anyone who waits until kickoff to buy tickets from a scalper instead of buying these from Strong is playing Russian Roulette with ticket prices. If Philly keeps winning, this game could play a major role in deciding who wins the NFC East. At that point you're looking at close to $250-300 per ticket.

Strong

Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1229249 said:
You have a great view of the entire field from these seats. Anyone who waits until kickoff to buy tickets from a scalper instead of buying these from Strong is playing Russian Roulette with ticket prices. If Philly keeps winning, this game could play a major role in deciding who wins the NFC East. At that point you're looking at close to $250-300 per ticket.

Thanks for the post, CowboyJeff.

:bow:

I figured folks could look at the seating chart and see how good they are (they are in the areas that I always target for Thanksgiving). But it is nice to have an independent opinion to help the undecided.

Pass the word. I'd hate to see some Beagles fans sitting in my seats.

Strong.