bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
the thought of hearing someone yelling out the word "sigh" makes me laugh

:laugh2:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i do agree with what Parcells always said that "you are what your record says your are"

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Norm Hitzges just mentioned the 6-6 record on The Ticket. I was at that game in Detroit where we had to come from behind to win. We barely won that one. I remember watching the Cowboys team busses heading off to the delight of a screaming crowd of Cowboys fans. I had an odd feeling as I watched those busses pull off. It was a "what's gonna happen now" feeling. I didn't know what to make of a 12-1 team. I couldn't put my finger on it, but something was wrong. Now here we are 5-6 since that game. That's "what's gonna happen now". Now I know.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2354043 said:
Norm Hitzges just mentioned the 6-6 record on The Ticket. I was at that game in Detroit where we had to come from behind to win. We barely won that one. I remember watching the Cowboys team busses heading off to the delight of a screaming crowd of Cowboys fans. I had an odd feeling as I watched those busses pull off. It was a "what's gonna happen now" feeling. I didn't know what to make of a 12-1 team. I couldn't put my finger on it, but something was wrong. Now here we are 5-6 since that game. That's "what's gonna happen now". Now I know.
OK we're 4-3 THIS YEAR. I don't care about last year. It's over with close the book on it 4-3 this year with a chance to make the playoffs. Look it's bad right now but it's not over. I watched a lot of games today specifically the NFC and there is no team where I say I don't want to play that team if we make the playoffs. A lot of teams are going to be at their peak at one point of the season and at the bottom at one point in the season.THere is not a team in the NFC that I can see that runs the table and goes 13-3, 14-2 this year. It is going to be a fight to the end in this conference and hopefully we are one of the 6 teams in the NFC playing in January.