Awesome commercial!

jamez25

Reaction score
lol .. that was pretty funny.glen,glen,glen,glen....glen,glen,glen...glen,glen,glennnnn

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
Weak knock-off attempt of the Budweiser, "Real men of genius" campaign.

The real men of genius adds just kill me.

Great stuff.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Darn it - can't see it here at work. I hate this job ... if it weren't for the fact that I'd have to do actual work if I quit, I'd leave this place.

*******s.

Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:
Darn it - can't see it here at work. I hate this job ... if it weren't for the fact that I'd have to do actual work if I quit, I'd leave this place.

*******s.

Ohhhhhhh, come on dude, you know you'll never quit. You love that little headset they give you when you get to work the drive-thru window too much, you like to make believe you're "Garth Brooks," and all the cars coming though are your "fans".

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
Ohhhhhhh, come on dude, you know you'll never quit. You love that little headset they give you when you get to work the drive-thru window too much, you like to make believe you're "Garth Brooks," and all the cars coming though are your "fans".

Mr Sports Heckler guy....Reverse psychology :p

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

Hey - why don't you stick it up your a, ahh, shoot hold on one sec, I'm not done with you yet - gotta take this call real quick

*Welcome to Wendy's may I take your order? Uhuh, ok, no mayo, got it. Thank you, pull up to the first window.

OK, where were we? Oh yeah, what's your problem? I oughtta wring your neck. You just wait, as soon as I meet with my PO later today, I'm coming to see ya. Now I have to go stir the fries so I have to go.

:D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
The Real Mavs Man said:
I don't care much for Starbucks, but this is one of the funniest commercials I've seen in while:

http://http.dvlabs.com/adcritic/s/t/a/starbucks-glen60.mov
Do you hang out in the real gm forums(or bball forums) and recently when doing a poll on the best nba player(were you cheated so kg would win :rolleyes: ) did a new member get in it with you but admitted his cowboy fanism???it was me!!!!!!!