Awesome Video of Dallas DB's

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very nice. I expect big things from our 2ndary this year with the beefed up front 7.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
The secondary video is cool. Really makes me look forward to this next season. I really enjoyed it. (Except for the music... god the music... painfully horrible... makes my ears bleed its so awful)

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Linkin Park sucks.

But our DBs don't.
I'm kinda sick of all these "experts" claiming our secondary is our weakness. Personally, I think it's top 3 in the league.

Padd

Reaction score
I never noticed before but the pick by Glenn that he tried to score on, that tackle by Burress is a blatant horsecollar and Glenn was hurt by it. Isn't that why the rule was put in place? To avoid injury? They never call it so they should take it out of the rule book.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Padd said:
I never noticed before but the pick by Glenn that he tried to score on, that tackle by Burress is a blatant horsecollar and Glenn was hurt by it. Isn't that why the rule was put in place? To avoid injury? They never call it so they should take it out of the rule book.

they say you have to put your hands in the pads and pull. the jersey is fine, for example watch roys section there all "horse collars". but he doesnt put hands in pads. atleast thats how i understand it.