B.Dawk's naaaasty hit on Commanders Russle

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
That's not a hit. Its not even football. Dawkins is a big hitter, but that was not one of them. Now the hit on Crumbler from Atlanta two years ago. That's one of the best hits I've seen. Also, the hit on Vick going into the endzone was nasty. I like the Crumbler hit the most, becasue he threw his entire body into Crumbler, no fear. Keith Davis is this type of hitter. If Davis only had Dawkins coverage ability, football IQ and leadership qualities he would be......well Brian Dawkins...

Calicowboy

Reaction score
I dont get it, what is supposed to be the penalty?? Not really a big hit, but an unusual one.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
I dont get it, what is supposed to be the penalty?? Not really a big hit, but an unusual one.
Well, if you do the same to a QB you get the 15 yd flag. Joey T was off base. It was a clean hit.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
Well, if you do the same to a QB you get the 15 yd flag. Joey T was off base. It was a clean hit.

I do understand the rules to protect the QB, but on a receiver? Was Joe just being his typical Skin homer??

BTW, wasnt it Dawkins who got trucked hard by a Commander FB?

Hoods

Reaction score
All I know is when Eddie George played for the 'Boys, one of the very few players he schooled (and I mean few) was Brian Dawkins. He ran him right over.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
There was absolutely NO penalty there.

Theismann is just a big wussy.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
I do understand the rules to protect the QB, but on a receiver? Was Joe just being his typical Skin homer??

BTW, wasnt it Dawkins who got trucked hard by a Commander FB?
I think you are right, Joe was just being the big homer that he is..

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
yeah Dawk got ran over by 45 riggins? or something liek that

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
uhhh.......that was like cliff's one and only catch because he sucked so seriously bad.....what a waste of a pk.....friggin' spurrier,,,,,,

as for dawkins......lol.....just mention the name mike sellers to him.....