Back In Time DVD

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
New member, so please bare with me if this has already been posted. This link is to Back In Time DVD. The site has mostly NFL games but also has some College Football, NBA and MLB games. The available Cowboys games go back as far as 1970. I have aquired over 60 games from this site already and the quality is outstanding for games in the last couple of decades and surprisingly good for the older games. FYI

http://backintimedvd.com/

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
The sight just added the San Francisco and Seattle games from this season over the weekend. FYI

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I have a question, Is this just a trading site? or are these downloadable.

I need to start trading nfl games again and get a list together.

I am in the middle of burning this season and last season.

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
theebs;2628725 said:
I have a question, Is this just a trading site? or are these downloadable.

I need to start trading nfl games again and get a list together.

I am in the middle of burning this season and last season.
You'll have to email the site and find out about trading. I've only purchased games from the site. I have not been unhappy with any game game from this site so far. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate it a 10.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Scranton Tiger;2628875 said:
You'll have to email the site and find out about trading. I've only purchased games from the site. I have not been unhappy with any game game from this site so far. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate it a 10.

so their selling them?

You can just trade for them and not pay anything. I wouldnt be interested in paying for them.

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
theebs;2629260 said:
so their selling them?

You can just trade for them and not pay anything. I wouldnt be interested in paying for them.
I have only purchased games. I have never asked if he trades. If you have something he doen't though, I don't see why he wouldn't. He only has a hand full of games from before 1977 listed so if you have some early games, I bet he would want them.