Twitter: Baldinger: Some days it's good to be Dak

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The amazing thing about that one-legged throw as Dak put enough on it that the ONLY person close to it was Lamb.

99% of the time, that would be a risky throw. We just witnessed one of the times where it was actually a sound decision.
I thought he was throwing that away, and someone told me he did say after the game that he was throwing it away. That's the play where they showed him afterward, hanging his tongue out over his chinstrap, right?

cowboyed

Reaction score
I thought he was throwing that away, and someone told me he did say after the game that he was throwing it away. That's the play where they showed him afterward, hanging his tongue out over his chinstrap, right?
Credit Lamb for not standing around playing pocket billiards and making an amazing run to the spot and thieving that throwaway from Dak. CeeDee would steal a dead fly from a blind spider.

Jipper

Reaction score
I guess your wants are better than mine.

A 50 burger next week will do a lot for my psyche
I guess my pov on that is I have seen this team beat crappy teams and put up 40 to 50 points many times - what I haven't seen is them beat a top nfl team in a prime spot or in the playoffs.

I am frankly bored of regular season wins against bad opponents and then the opposite result against quality opponents.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
I guess my pov on that is I have seen this team beat crappy teams and put up 40 to 50 points many times - what I haven't seen is them beat a top nfl team in a prime spot or in the playoffs.

I am frankly bored of regular season wins against bad opponents and then the opposite result against quality opponents.
I feel where you are coming from bro.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The amazing thing about that one-legged throw as Dak put enough on it that the ONLY person close to it was Lamb.

99% of the time, that would be a risky throw. We just witnessed one of the times where it was actually a sound decision.
The last time Dak threw off 1 leg, he hurt his calf, and was never the same the rest of the season.
That was my 1st thought, hope he did not injure it again.

Jipper

Reaction score
I feel where you are coming from bro.
I’d really like to get excited about big ws in the regular season - if they beat Carolina and Washington then finish it with Seattle I will be as hyped as possible going into the Philly game…this team goes 4-0 and we’re in December at 10-3 then I’ll believe.

Just want to see them break the cycle

GINeric

Reaction score
I want a win against the eagles in 3 weeks - 50 burger against the panthers does nothing for me

Teams don't focus on who they're playing in a month. They focus on the next opponent. Our next opponent is the Carolina Panthers, not the Eagles.

Jipper

Reaction score
Teams don't focus on who they're playing in a month. They focus on the next opponent. Our next opponent is the Carolina Panthers, not the Eagles.
well i am not on the team, i am a fan and I am not worried about the panthers - this team is very good at beating crappy teams. I am more concerend with seeing how they play as the competiton ramps up over the next month but thanks for your input.

GINeric

Reaction score
well i am not on the team, i am a fan and I am not worried about the panthers - this team is very good at beating crappy teams. I am more concerend with seeing how they play as the competiton ramps up over the next month but thanks for your input.

If we don't take care of business and beat the teams before we get to the Eagles game, it doesn't matter.

We only play who's on our schedule. This week's focus is the Carolina Panthers, not the Philadelphia Eagles.

If you have any concerns or further issues about the way the NFL schedule games, then write a letter to Goodell and the NFLPA office.