Baldy Breakdown Dak to Cooks, Beautiful Pass

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Read an article on Fansided - ? - which stated the shot the Eagle took on Cooks to break up the pass was a cheap shot. He took out Cook's legs.
Not certain I saw it that way, but wondered if anyone else did. The article went on to say both Dak and Cooks were robbed on that play for a TD.

Of course looking for it now, I can't find it.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Read an article on Fansided - ? - which stated the shot the Eagle took on Cooks to break up the pass was a cheap shot. He took out Cook's legs.
Not certain I saw it that way, but wondered if anyone else did. The article went on to say both Dak and Cooks were robbed on that play for a TD.

I don't think they took out Cooks legs nor do I think the Cowboys were robbed. His knee was down before the ball crossed. One more stride and he was in.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Remember when people said Dak couldnt make throws like that? Fun times.
I guess qbs can work on the speed of their ball. I figured it was ingrained in you early, like baseball players having played for years having arms. But Dak has definitely added more zip to his passes since his early days

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Are you referring to the endzone pass when PI was not called?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Not quite "in stride" as Cooks had to slow up a bit, but it'll do.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

If you're talking about the pass into the EZ, don't know if it was a cheap shot, but it was definitely PI

Qcard

Reaction score
Remember when people said Dak couldnt make throws like that? Fun times.
Dak Haters tried every Goalpost Shifting Narrative....

I've kept the same ENERGY!!

Dak Haters are worthless "Fans" in this Era :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can verify the first word out of her mouth...... err typed was...... Nasty
:laugh:
Mannn, the frown on my face after that throw was like gahhh *****.

tenor.gif