Twitter: Baldy Breakdowns

Creeper

Reaction score
Baldy has a man-crush on Micah Parsons.

But I am glad he mentioned Odighizuwa. He doesn't get enough acclaim. He is a rookie and he is making plays like a vet. He makes the defense better. I cannot wait until Gallimore and DLaw get back. The potential is awesome.

lkelly

Reaction score
I find it strange that rando no-name armchair QB dudes on Youtube are posting high def replays while begging for donations and the like. Meanwhile Baldinger appears to be pointing his Breaking Bad prop cell phone at Michael Scott's plasma TV, possibly after taping said phone to a pair of chopsticks so as to avoid having to get up off the couch. Can the NFL pension people throw him a bone and pay for the All-22 footage or at least maybe have his grandson teach him how to use the Google for real clips?

CgAw0blWsAAB_qI.jpg

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Baldy has a man-crush on Micah Parsons.

But I am glad he mentioned Odighizuwa. He doesn't get enough acclaim. He is a rookie and he is making plays like a vet. He makes the defense better. I cannot wait until Gallimore and DLaw get back. The potential is awesome.
Only thing I worry about with these guys is getting caught up in the hype year 2.