Twitter: Baldy: Daron Bland MVP of the Cowboys so far

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Great 5th. Rd. Pick. Bland competes for the ball, and isn't afraid to stick his nose in there and tackle. It's good that we have him with Digg's going down. Oh what could have been with Bland and Digg's roaming around in the secondary. In any case Rumble young man rumble.

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm on board with Baldy. Most Valuable, for sure, at this point. Without him, we may be in a bit more trouble.

Last year, I was worried about losing Anthony Brown. This year, not so much, after Bland has kept up his play from last year. Pretty amazing, actually.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Gotta give props to Brian Broaddus on this one. He was the first one I remember saying pretty much from the jump that Bland was WAAAAY better than his draft stock indicated and that the Cowboys probably "stole one" in him. Brand has whiffed on a few but he absolutely nailed this one. When you're right you're right.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Gotta give props to Brian Broaddus on this one. He was the first one I remember saying pretty much from the jump that Bland was WAAAAY better than his draft stock indicated and that the Cowboys probably "stole one" in him. Brand has whiffed on a few but he absolutely nailed this one. When you're right you're right.
Broaddus has actually improved on his evaluations..and keeps improving year by year. He also like Mahommes, if that means anything to anyone who likes to just write off his opinon.

He's definitely worth at least considering, if you ask me.

Roland

Reaction score
Love what Bland has done. Gotta give props to Quinn, Parsons and our Dline also. First, we had Diggs showing out in 2021 with 11 ints (team lead the league with 26 ints that year). Now Bland is breaking out with 4 ints and 3 pick 6's so far. Bland has definitely stepped up to fill for Diggs and proved his can be a starter. So next year it will be Diggs and Bland.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Bland now has more TDs than gallup lol (and tbf a few other decent receivers too)