Twitter: Baldy loves Tyler Guyton; thought Cowboys whole OL looked good

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

With Edoga's injury (and one to Thomas that's kept him out all preseason), there seems to be a good chance that either Josh Ball or Matt Waletzko (or both) will make the team this year. (Ball appears to be a good guard and held up a little better at LT than I expected Saturday. I'm a little iffy on Waletzko, but he's doing better at RT this year than when they had him play the spot last preseason ... I still feel he doesn't have a natural feel for it like he does LT and that tends to get him beat.)

The for sures are Guyton, Smith, Beebe, Martin, Steele, Richards, Bass, Hoffman. That's eight. If Thomas plays in the final preseason game and looks good, then we'll probably keep him on the 53 rather than risk him to waivers (or put him on IR). If we go with 10 linemen, I'm not sure whether it would be Ball or Waletzko.

RS12

Reaction score
Let's see how things go, big test for them in Week 1
No doubt a healthy Myles Garrett, in his prime, likely future HOFer, likely to go over 100 career sacks this year, will be the supreme test. I don't expect it to go perfect, but if he comes close holding his own, the Cowboys will have something to feel real good about going forward, I cant wait to watch this match up in a few weeks.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No doubt a healthy Myles Garrett, in his prime, likely future HOFer, likely to go over 100 career sacks this year, will be the supreme test. I don't expect it to go perfect, but if he comes close holding his own, the Cowboys will have something to feel real good about going forward, I cant wait to watch this match up in a few weeks.
you're right some times playing the big names bring the best out of you, then we play against an RS12 and he has 6 sacks against us lol

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
if there's one thing that's going to pull me back in to Cowboys mania, it's the OL.

Love a good OL
If we can shore up the DL also ( hopefully Mazi improves with Philips here and some good players like Rogers, Daxon ) then we will be in business, nothing helps like run stopping and having a run game ( QBs will be happy )

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If we're stupid enough to leave a rookie on an island against Garrett, we deserve what we get. You double-team him every way that you can.