Ball let go after all

dallasdave

Reaction score
Think he would be eligible for PS too but with Gus there idk, I mean do you really think they would cut Dunbar?

If they could find someone better to help the team, I think Jerry and Steve are all in on trying to win the Super Bowl this year and will try to make moves to get to the promised land !!!

rwalters31

Reaction score
DUNBAR IS NOT GETTING CUT.

You sound sure! Dunbar goes down fast upon being touched and his showing as special team returner was poor. I think the Cowboys are looking hard for that third down scat back who will return punts/kickoffs for TDs.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
According to Broaddus, they have created special packages just for Dunbar offensively. He is also the only back that contributes on special teams coverage units. I could be wrong, but the team had said more about integrating Dunbar more than anything that states he is on the borderline.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
He cleared waivers. I've seen some reports of potential Falcons interest.

He is still practice squad eligible. I'd really try to get him on the practice squad to evaluate him.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If they could find someone better to help the team, I think Jerry and Steve are all in on trying to win the Super Bowl this year and will try to make moves to get to the promised land !!!

I think Jerry, Stephen and Jason all envision Dunbar having 500 all purpose yards in a blow out SB win. Im talking like 144-0

joseephuss

Reaction score
He cleared waivers. I've seen some reports of potential Falcons interest.

He is still practice squad eligible. I'd really try to get him on the practice squad to evaluate him.

I don't think he is eligible for the practice squad.