Reaction score
as of 11/26

1. Taylor Mays SS 6'3"/235 USC
taylor-mays-p2.jpg

2. Gabe Carimi T 6'8"/313 Wisconsin
gabe+carimi+action.jpg

3. Micah Johnson ILB 6'2"/258 Kentucky
johnson_micah12.jpg

Selfishly, I'd be thrilled with Taylor Mays but he would either be a SS or LB. Gerald Sensabaugh has played well so I think we'll bring him back. Wisconsin lineman usually do well in the NFL. I'm not that high on Micah Johnson but he appears to be a physical freak.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Taylor Mays would be better served moving to OLB in a 4-3 scheme ala Thomas Davis

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3112921 said:
Taylor Mays would be better served moving to OLB in a 4-3 scheme ala Thomas Davis

Agreed. Although I think he can easily bulk up 15 lbs and play ILB in a 3-4. He supposedly runs a 4.3 40. He would be a faster, more athletic, and meaner Bobby Carpenter.

I had such high hopes for him. He talked all off-season about working on his coverage. Then the season started and he want back to launching himself all over the place rather than playing the ball. He literally is a bigger, faster Roy Williams.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
I watched Micah Johnson the other day againest Tenn

he looks slow - 4.78 40

Johnson has a strained MCL in his knee, and even if he's able to play, Brooks said he won't be 100 percent.

12/01/09 - 12/01 NFL DRAFT SCOUT RISER: Micah Johnson, ILB, Kentucky: Johnson's 16 tackles - 10 solo and two for loss - couldn't carry the Wildcats to victory over the Volunteers, but will carry some weight with NFL scouts.

The 6-2, 255-pound linebacker is primarily known for stuffing the run between the tackles, which he did on several occasions on this day. But his agility in coverage, hustling to make plays 15-20 yards downfield, as well as his nose for the ball when shooting a gap or bringing down a receiver behind the line on a bubble screen, make him one of the best pure inside linebackers in this year's senior class.

10/26/09 - MLB Micah Johnson strained the medial collateral ligament in his knee in the first quarter against Louisiana-Monroe and is danger of missing this Saturday's game against Mississippi State.

[youtube]dc7RoALOZfM[/youtube]

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3112987 said:
We want Berry, or we riot.

you can have dingleberry.........i'll take Earl "the Pearl" Thomas

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3112944 said:
Agreed. Although I think he can easily bulk up 15 lbs and play ILB in a 3-4. He supposedly runs a 4.3 40. He would be a faster, more athletic, and meaner Bobby Carpenter.

I had such high hopes for him. He talked all off-season about working on his coverage. Then the season started and he want back to launching himself all over the place rather than playing the ball. He literally is a bigger, faster Roy Williams.
:muttley: he looks like the next Julian Peterson

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Biggems;3113258 said:
you can have dingleberry.........i'll take Earl "the Pearl" Thomas

Not for another two seasons, you won't... he's got two more years on the Forty Acres, and I want 'em both...

Then the Boys can draft him...

RS12

Reaction score
I have watched Taylor Mays for four years and his measurables> his production. Better than Roy Williams but if he plays somewhere else, I wont lose sleep over it.