Bears may release Martellus Bennett

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
He was definitely under utilized in Dallas, but that's what happens when you're playing behind a first ballot Hall of Famer.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So, losing Bennett and Forte, may lose Jeffrey. Who do they have? Langford, White, and Cutler? I would say for them to just rid of Cutler and start a true rebuild, but man they handcuffed themselves with his contract. What the hell were they thinking? People think Jerry Jones contracts are bad.

Still one of the things that boggles my mind, Jay Cutler being a starter in this league for this long.

robjay04

Reaction score
So, losing Bennett and Forte, may lose Jeffrey. Who do they have? Langford, White, and Cutler? I would say for them to just rid of Cutler and start a true rebuild, but man they handcuffed themselves with his contract. What the hell were they thinking? People think Jerry Jones contracts are bad.

Still one of the things that boggles my mind, Jay Cutler being a starter in this league for this long.

If you look closely at the Cutler contract, you can see unless he is all world this season...it will be his last in Chicago. His cap hit is 16 million versus only 2 million in dead money if he is cut.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I would love to have him back but MArtellus will not come in to be a backup.