Bears owning kitty kats

burmafrd

Reaction score
31-6. Harrington with 3 picks, one for a TD. Orton looking really good- but then he did not look bad against the Skins. I am thinking that without all the preparation they had, they would not have stopped the bears as much as they did. This is clearly Ortons coming out party- and he does look real good.
By the way: Kevin Jones so far: 7 carries, 12 yds, longest run 5yds. 1.7 yds per carry.
Looking like they will be bringing in Garcia very soon. Harrington and Carr- looks like neither one will ever make it.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Wont be long before the threads pop up on ES claiming their greatness because they beat a very good team

The Lions are awful

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Wont be long before the threads pop up on ES claiming their greatness because they beat a very good team

The Lions are awful
That thread already exists.

No I haven't seen it, but I know it in my bones.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

The Lions are awful

Matt Millen is boxing up his house while I type this. They have 3 #1 WR's and they are still terrible.

Is it the OL? Is it Harrington? Can they just not run?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
31-6. Harrington with 3 picks, one for a TD. Orton looking really good- but then he did not look bad against the Skins. I am thinking that without all the preparation they had, they would not have stopped the bears as much as they did. This is clearly Ortons coming out party- and he does look real good.
By the way: Kevin Jones so far: 7 carries, 12 yds, longest run 5yds. 1.7 yds per carry.
Looking like they will be bringing in Garcia very soon. Harrington and Carr- looks like neither one will ever make it.
Garcia is hurt and I have no idea who their #3 is.....I bet they wish they had kept McMahon now

burmafrd

Reaction score
The bears have got both the running and passing game going and their D is working well - and their special teams; its all coming together. Clearly the kitty kats are stinking the place up, but the bears may be better then we thought. Now whether that means anything as regards the skins performance against them, but it is something to think about.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Between Joey Harrington and Tim Rattay it is a tuff call on which one sucks more.