Been out of the loop for a month-what did I miss?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Just had so many obligations over the last month, that I didn't get a chance to keep up with any football.

So decided to check out what was going on in the NFL for the first time, and WOW...Giants tied the best record in the NFL at 10-1? McNabb benched? Pats managing OK w/o Brady? We win 3 out of our last 4 after that disasterous loss to the Rams?

Could someone fill me in on EVERYTHING that went on the last month?

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Boysboy;2444798 said:
Just had so many obligations over the last month, that I didn't get a chance to keep up with any football.

Please elaborate how after a month you have no info with internet, tv, text messages, word of mouth, newspaper, magazines, radio.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
dadymat;2444807 said:
you didnt miss anything.......:cool:
Yeah, just be secure in the knowledge that, if you had to miss one month, you picked the right month.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2444820 said:
Please elaborate how after a month you have no info with internet, tv, text messages, word of mouth, newspaper, magazines, radio.

Max security?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2444820 said:

Seriously-I just didn't have the chance.

But Wow-this board just hasn't changed a bit...after that abysmal loss to the lowly Rams(the last time I watched a football game), we won 3 of our last 4(and 2 of them were against very good teams). But nonetheless, all I hear is a bunch of bickering and whining.

Like I said-nothing's changed around here.:mad:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Boysboy;2444824 said:
...after that abysmal loss to the lowly Rams(the last time I watched a football game), we won 3 of our last 4(and 2 of them were against very good teams). But nonetheless, all I hear is a bunch of bickering and whining.
I take it back then, ideally you should've missed your month starting two weeks earlier.

You missed an impressive win against a playoff-calibre defense, with our OC committing to the run, and dominating TOP in the 4th quarter. Then you missed the real return of Tony Romo, only it was disguised as the TO I-told-you-so show.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
percyhoward;2444833 said:
You missed an impressive win against a playoff-calibre defense, with our OC committing to the run, and dominating TOP in the 4th quarter. Then you missed the real return of Tony Romo, only it was disguised as the TO I-told-you-so show.

That sums up the last two games perfectly.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Boysboy;2444798 said:
Could someone fill me in on EVERYTHING that went on the last month?

Well, I handled some business down in Tucson, but didn't get a chance to meet up with Hostile because of scheduling conflicts. My son just had his 3rd birthday yesterday, so we had lots of fun opening presents etc. and his favorite toy out of the bunch is the $3 punching bag/tackling dummy. My wife had her monthly a week or two back, but I'll let her tell you about it. Other than that, not much has happened that I am in the loop. Oh wait, we elected a new president. I won't spoil the surprise for you though.