Before you go to sleep tonight...

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
Say prayer for an injury free camp. The boys had a great offseason and draft, but that could all fall apart with a few key injuries in camp and preseason games.

So my challenge to all of ya'll is to say a few words to the man upstairs tonight. And while you are at it, say a little something for Jerome McDougal and his family.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
hoping and praying for good and peace can do nothing but bring good and peace into your world...

Here's to a wonderful year Cowboys!!!!!

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Tricky-22 said:
Say prayer for an injury free camp. The boys had a great offseason and draft, but that could all fall apart with a few key injuries in camp and preseason games.

So my challenge to all of ya'll is to say a few words to the man upstairs tonight. And while you are at it, say a little something for Jerome McDougal and his family.

Count me out! I'm gonna pray that the Boyz have all kinds of injuries! Broken bones, fingers, toenails...I pray that they don't even come out of camp alive! Screw all that...!

Then, we start the season, with the roster...tough,,,,time to play! That's what I want...

How about you?

parchy

Reaction score
Mkyle said:
Count me out! I'm gonna pray that the Boyz have all kinds of injuries! Broken bones, fingers, toenails...I pray that they don't even come out of camp alive! Screw all that...!

Then, we start the season, with the roster...tough,,,,time to play! That's what I want...

How about you?

You're weird

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Mkyle said:

How about you?

Melatonin........10,000mg's an hour.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
I'll be praying for our Rooks to sign as well. The NFL sure has turned into a different entity. Who would have ever thought unproven ROOKIES that have a high risk of failure, hold out of training camp for contract issues? PLAY BALL BOYS.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
With the 11th overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the Cowboys select:

Ronnie Gardner - WR - Westside Elementary School

Positives: Can run a 4.2 40... has soft hands and solid jumping ability. Able to separate himself from smaller cornerbacks. Usually able to run without tripping over himself.
Negatives: Has character issues. Reportedly called Suzie Higgins a 'poopiekins' in Art class. Has been known to hold out for candy. Is 6.

:laugh2: