Bengals Injury Update 10/2...

Reaction score
Updated: 12:30 p.m.

As the early portion of practice began Thursday, quarterback Carson Palmer was not throwing passes. He was dressed in pads with his helmet, but the other quarterbacks - Ryan Fitzpatrick and Jordan Palmer - were tossing the passes during drills.
Later, Palmer went to the side and threw at a distance of about 10 yards with Nick Cosgray, a member of the Bengals training staff.
Among those that were back working on Thursday after being listed as not practicing on Wednesday's injury report included linebacker Dhani Jones (foot), who was going through contact drills with the linebackers, and cornerback Johnathan Joseph (ankle), who was back working with the DBs after working on the side Wednesday.
Running back Chris Perry (hamstring) and defensive tackle Domata Peko (hand) were dressed in uniform Thursday after being limited on Wednesday. Running back Kenny Watson (hamstring) did not participate in the early part of Thursday's practice and was not dressed.

bengals.com

Boysboy

Reaction score
With or without Palmer, I think we win this one easily.

Playing a team like the Bengals couldn't have come at a better time-I didn't think our loss against the Skins wasn't the end of the world, but apparently, both BSPN and the idiots in the DFW did.(hence all the distractions)

Come Mon morning-whatever happened this week will have been nothing more than your typical dreaming while sleeping at night.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
With or without Palmer I am starting to suspect more and more that this will be a tough game because they need it so bad and we're going in without Roy or Watkins in the safety role. I'm not real thrilled with the fact that Davis will be out there.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I hope Peko plays... that dude's hair cracks me up!

Peko-733043.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White;2303883 said:
I hope Peko plays... that dude's hair cracks me up!

Peko-733043.jpg
This guy would make MILLIONS in shampoo endorsement contracts. Before picture: Frizzles, split ends. After picture: Jessica Simpson's long lost [strike]sister[/strike] brother. Genius.