Bennie Logan

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doesnt look like the Eagles are going to retain him, and doesnt seem to have much of a market.

We really liked him in the 2013 draft, possibly could have been our 3rd round pick if the Eagles didnt pick him

Even though we signed his former linemate Thornton last year, Bennie is a guy to keep an eye on next week. I think we will cost a little more then Thronton did, but not a whole lot

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
he needs to last until May 9th. that is the date free agents don't count against comp pick calculations

I believe we will care a great deal about that rule this year.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
he needs to last until May 9th. that is the date free agents don't count against comp pick calculations

He may be off the table with the Paea signing unless we want to go deep at 1 Tech

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score

so 5 minutes after I post this, we go on a spree of signings - likely wiping out any comp picks we would be receiving at this point

So now is a great time to also throw out my prediction that we won't be able to bleed so much as a 6th round pick for Romo from anyone and will drop him by monday

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Eagles&#39; free-agent DT Bennie Logan is visiting Washington tonight and Saturday, per source. He is evaluating one-year options from teams.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="">March 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I dont understand why we're not lookin at him for a one yr deal.....

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Eagles&#39; free-agent DT Bennie Logan is visiting Washington tonight and Saturday, per source. He is evaluating one-year options from teams.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="">March 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I dont understand why we're not lookin at him for a one yr deal.....

Even signing Paea, I would still be interested in Logan. Talent is talent

heir

Reaction score
I know a lot of people expect or want us to be big spenders in free agency but I'm ok with how we have been doing things lately. There is one free agent I would like to see us look into but I'm not sure what his salary demands would be. Bennie Logan. Don't think it would happen and I hear he is visiting Washington but how much do you think he would demand on the open market?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I know a lot of people expect or want us to be big spenders in free agency but I'm ok with how we have been doing things lately. There is one free agent I would like to see us look into but I'm not sure what his salary demands would be. Bennie Logan. Don't think it would happen and I hear he is visiting Washington but how much do you think he would demand on the open market?
solid player but we have too many DT's need some good ends .

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
That would be 3 1 techs on the team. Waste of resources on a position we don't really care about. I think we have a better chance drafting a 1 tech than signing Logan