VirusX

Reaction score
williams_owens_it.jpg

Gotta love that face lol.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Could some one blow that up for me so that its clear, so that i could use it as a screen saver??? Really, call it mean but i just love that pic. But when i put it on my desktop its blurry......

Ken

Reaction score
Not exactly classy here guys.

The guy was injured on the play, let's not glorify it.

In addition, the very tackle he is using is going to be illegal next year.

Duane

Reaction score
I hate TO but I don't want to see him hurt on purpose. IMO wishing him injury and basking in it's glory is no better than Eagles fans cheering when Irvin was laid out in Philly.

VirusX

Reaction score
Teaches the cocky idiot to stomp on the star now doesnt it?!

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad said:
Could some one blow that up for me so that its clear, so that i could use it as a screen saver??? Really, call it mean but i just love that pic. But when i put it on my desktop its blurry......

That bluriness is because when you increasse the size of a picture it becomes pixelated. The size of the picture is small so in order for you to get it on your monitor it requires you computer to increase the size of the picture a whole lot so it becomes pixelated.

Basically, there is no way to upsize pictures past their original size without them becoming pixelated. You may be able to get away with upsizing really hi resolution pictures without them becoming pixelated, but that is very limited and it is rare that you come across a really good picture like that unless you have a really high MP digital camera or something.

But remeber, you can always downsize any picture and there won't be any problems with that picture.

I hope I cleared some things up.

:)