BEST mock draft mid-free agency yet!!

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
With Ron Brace and Duke Robinson gone

2nd #51s value is at FS/SS
Sean Smith/ Louis Delmar/ Patrick Chung-which ever falls. Predictable I know
but there it is.

3rd #69 was thinking Herman Johnson here, but Dallas goes
with DT Sammie Lee Hill 6'4 328. Might be a better fit for Wades 3-4 Small school guy. Right round and place. Quick and has good bulk.
Ratliffe moves to DE.

4th #97 finally get a guard with some size Dallas will need it facing NY and DC. OG Louis Vasquez 6'6 335 strength to help stabalize the weak link LOG.

4th #113 Dallas goes WR and takes Mike Wallace. 4.33 6' 200. Showed what he's got at the Senior bowl. Dallas gets that strike of lightening that's been missing.

5th #148 Dallas takes Tony Fiammetta FB 6'1 245 4.61 a player with the
right kind of team attitude. A true FB to add.

5th #158 Dallas takes another guard with size as back up material.
Ray Feinga 6'5 337. The Proctor, Berger and Kosier days are in the
rearview.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I think Sammie Lee Hill should be available in the fourth, Baker would be a nice third round pick.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MonsterD;2661238 said:
I think Sammie Lee Hill should be available in the fourth, Baker would be a nice third round pick.

ive seen a couple of mocks where Sammie is taken in the 3rd.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I know we do not have a dire need for WRs.....however, I am not sold on Stanback at all. Also, Hurd is expendable. I do not see us keeping TO after this season. So that would leave us with Williams, Crayton, and Austin. That is a nice corp. but we do need to add some pieces....at least 2.

So if we drafted Mike Wallace and Johnny Knox late in this draft, I would not be upset. Both guys are 6'0 and about 190ish. Both are absolute burners.

Of course, I can see us not even drafting a WR in this draft, but focusing more on D and OL.