Best of luck to you this season!

Reaction score
Hey guys, good game last night, even your kicker missed 2 easy field goals, look on the bright side, at least it is preseason. I wish the Cowboys the best of luck this season and maybe we will meet in the playoffs for another rematch. Good luck! :)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
DallasCowboysRule! said:
I assume from your name your a Raiders fan. Good luck to you guys to.

I'm guessing he's a Vikings fan...

You do remember that Randy once played for Minny, right??

Reaction score
DallasCowboysRule! said:

No, I am a Vikings fan, I want to change my screename but I am not sure how to do it

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DallasCowboysRule! said:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao:

That's classic....a raiders fan.:lmao:

CowboyChris

Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
Hey guys, good game last night, even your kicker missed 2 easy field goals, look on the bright side, at least it is preseason. I wish the Cowboys the best of luck this season and maybe we will meet in the playoffs for another rematch. Good luck! :)

good luck dawg, i hope the raiders make some noise in the afc west, i hate all the other team in that division.

DBoys

Reaction score
KWilliamsAWinfield said:

Thanks man you guys are going to make some noise this year. Your DL and OL is really good and should carry you deep.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
KWilliamsAWinfield said:
No, I am a Vikings fan, I want to change my screename but I am not sure how to do it

For what it's worth, I think the Vikes have a serious shot at making some big time noise in that division this year. I've been keeping tabs on you guys throughout the pre-season because my wife is a Vikes fan. That defense looks to be the real deal and will keep the offense in a lot of games. Your depth at WR is going to be a concern, and I think you would have been better off hanging on to Michael Bennett, but overall, I think you guys have a legitimate shotat the post-season (especially with the weaknesses of that division). Good luck to your team and I hope we see eachother in the post-season (at our place, of course).;)

Peace,
SS

CowboyChris

Reaction score
KWilliamsAWinfield said:
I am a Vikings fan actually

you guys should be fine, its you vs chicago, detroit and gb will both be drafting in the top 5 next year. good luck and will see you guys in the playoffs

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KWilliamsAWinfield said:
I am a Vikings fan actually

Watch out for your teams first game against the RedStinks! Everyone knows that they only showed 2% of their playbook, and when the regular season starts they are gonna RULE THE WORLD! :lmao:

What I'm wondering is...who will play QB for the RedStinks in week 2? Brusmell is going to be hurting like a kid that got his sucker taken away from him!

Best of luck to your team...and, again, thanks for the Hershel Walker trade...! ;)

:star:

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, seriously, beat those Commanders heads in. We don't want those trolls to come back.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DragonCowboy said:
Yeah, seriously, beat those Commanders heads in. We don't want those trolls to come back.

If the Vikings win that first game, it won't be because of their superior play...it will be the refs that made the RedStinks lose! And, St. Gibbs will be sending in tapes to try and have it reversed...AGAIN! :laugh2: