Best Recieving Core in NFC East?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
This isn't even close.

edit: Again with the non-public polls! I want to know wich Foreskins troll actually voted.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are way ahead of everyone. In this order, the rest goes: Giants, Commanders, Eagles

superpunk

Reaction score
t.o.boys81 said:
I think the Cowboys are way ahead of everyone. In this order, the rest goes: Giants, Commanders, Eagles

I think the Skins have to go above the Giants, just because Santana Moss is so much better than Plaxico. The only place the Giants have even a decent edge is at TE, IMO.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
2 votes for the Skins? I see that 2 Skins fans have read this thread. :p:

Hard to believe how so many folks are predicting the Eagles to win the NFC East this year when comparing NY, WAS and DAL to those receivers in Philly. Guess everyone still remembers when McNabb used to win with average guys out there.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
superpunk said:
I think the Skins have to go above the Giants, just because Santana Moss is so much better than Plaxico. The only place the Giants have even a decent edge is at TE, IMO.

I thought about that, but I like Toomer better than Lloyd or Randle El. That's why I went with the G-men for second.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Why start this poll? It's like asking who is the best QB in NFC East history, it's not like there's any doubt who will win. This is a Cowboys MB after all

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
2 votes for the Skins? I see that 2 Skins fans have read this thread. :p:

Hard to believe how so many folks are predicting the Eagles to win the NFC East this year when comparing NY, WAS and DAL to those receivers in Philly. Guess everyone still remembers when McNabb used to win with average guys out there.

Yeah, WR is probobly the Eagles weakest part of their team.

superpunk

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Why start this poll? It's like asking who is the best QB in NFC East history, it's not like there's any doubt who will win. This is a Cowboys MB after all

Some people might be stupid enough to vote for McNabb, or just so underwhelmed with the other options that they select him by default, because they remember seeing him do some soup commercials, and who doesn't love soup?

If we were in a division with the Cardinals, and someone posted this, I have a feeling the Cardinals would win, were we talking solely about WRs.

Throw TEs in, and there isn't a team in the league on a par with our weapons. Indy falls off slightly at TE, but everything else is a wash.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
superpunk said:
Some people might be stupid enough to vote for McNabb, or just so underwhelmed with the other options that they select him by default, because they remember seeing him do some soup commercials, and who doesn't love soup?

If we were in a division with the Cardinals, and someone posted this, I have a feeling the Cardinals would win, were we talking solely about WRs.

Throw TEs in, and there isn't a team in the league on a par with our weapons. Indy falls off slightly at TE, but everything else is a wash.

I agree. Our recieving core is pretty darn good!

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah. The fact that this is on a Cowboys MB shows that you'll have skewed voting.

I voted for Dallas anyway :D

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Who ever set up this article must be a Commander fan, cause Commanders have four wide receivers on the poll board and everybody else has three. How about Patrick Crayton? This poll wasn't well thought out.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Who ever set up this article must be a Commander fan, cause Commanders have four wide receivers on the poll board and everybody else has three. How about Patrick Crayton? This poll wasn't well thought out.

Don't read into it too much.

T.O.boys sounds like a Cowboys fan to me.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Don't read into it too much.

T.O.boys sounds like a Cowboys fan to me.

Sound like and is, it's two different things. Well I know he's a Cowboy fan, but dont' forget to be even on your poll.

I voted for the Cowboys by the way.:bow:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
The word is Corps not Core.

I havent voted, but I will say that as far as overall corps the Commanders have better depth, and therefore a better corps.

If you add in TE it is almost a wash.
If you add in RB (as a potential pass catcher) then its Commanders.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
with a doubt we got the best receiving core. the only 2 teams in the whole NFL with better receiving cores are the Colts and Arizona. i would probably place Arizona first. As for our division the rankings are:
1. Dallas
2. Washington
3. Giants
4. Eagles

DBoys

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
The word is Corps not Core.

I havent voted, but I will say that as far as overall corps the Commanders have better depth, and therefore a better corps.

If you add in TE it is almost a wash.
If you add in RB (as a potential pass catcher) then its Commanders.

Owens, Glenn, Crayton
Moss, Lloyd, Randall El

Owens is better than Moss and Glenn is better than an unproven Lloyd. I consider Crayton and El a wash. Far as tight end one is a Pro Bowler the other is not enough said.