Big Nate speaks from the heart on Irvin - 9/29/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Big Nate was on The Michael Irvin Show today and he was letting his love for the Cowboys control his emotions and all I can say is I feel ya big guy...

Big Nate shoots straight from the heart

I am in the same boat with Big Nate! I love this freaking team with every ounce of energy I have and it just about kills me to watch that game yesterday.

Now I hope this team comes out next week and pounds the Bengals!

Nate was getting on Mike pretty good, lol.

superpunk

Reaction score
Say what you want about guys like Michael and Big Nate off the field, but guys who feel like THAT about this team are the reason we were a dynasty.

I'd love to have some of that on this current squad. And maybe it's there, we can't really know. I won't care as long as they replicate the results.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
superpunk;2297041 said:
Say what you want about guys like Michael and Big Nate off the field, but guys who feel like THAT about this team are the reason we were a dynasty.

I'd love to have some of that on this current squad. And maybe it's there, we can't really know. I won't care as long as they replicate the results.

My friend those days are gone forever...Its the new generation of football players now

30yrheel

Reaction score
superpunk;2297041 said:

the talent is there, i just don't think the mental/coaching part of the game is there.