Big Thanks to Wade the Coaches and Jones

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for not giving the team any chance today.

Their faith in Brad Johnson after the two performances he gave shows how out of touch this group coaches and management really is.

This is a team that is undisciplined, uninspired and out coached.

"I don't know" Wades comments about making a switch of the QB
going into halftime. At halftime!? What game is this dolt watching?

You don't know? Sounds exactly what you have in mind about this team.
You have no idea what you're doing or what you should do next.

Bollinger is about to go in during the 1st quarter and then pulled back.
If he goes in, at least the team had a chance.

Indecisions, Just like the defense plays on their heels instead of attacking and dictating. Jenkins doesn't even bother putting in shoulder in on 4th quarter TD run. He's been here for 9 weeks plus camp and he's Wade personified on the field. Jenkins was a hitting touch CB in college and now?

Two minutes left in the game and Coughlin is yelling at his guys. Wade has the headset off with his AW-Shucks-what's-for-dinner look on his face.

There is no sense that this team has the leadership to turn this around or knows how to turn this around. Sparano? Miami? Check out their record.

Lack of decisions on in personnel, strategy, discipline has turned this talented team into a bunch of Wades.

There is no fire on this team.
The 3-4 has not confused anyone and definitely cannot stop the run.
Double tight-ends and the team stays in it's base 3-4. They have no chance

Let Holland play OG and get Proctor out of there.
Move Henry to FS already.
Hell, go back to 4-3 if you have to. This 3-4 is not stopping anyone.

When was the last deep ball you saw from this offense? Even with Romo?
They are hammering Barber because they are not afraid of getting beat deep. Can the offense be more predictable?

Cowher? He might be the attitude this team needs. Of course, he's been on vacation.

And what will the bye-week bring? More denial? Kill the cancer before it spreads through the whole team.

Decleater101

Reaction score
Aliencowboy;2393005 said:
Thanks for not giving the team any chance today.

Their faith in Brad Johnson after the two performances he gave shows how out of touch this group coaches and management really is.

Bollinger is about to go in during the 1st quarter and then pulled back.
If he goes in, at least the team had a chance.

Indecisions, Just like the defense plays on their heels instead of attacking and dictating. Jenkins doesn't even bother putting in shoulder in on 4th quarter TD run. He's been here for 9 weeks plus camp and he's Wade personified on the field. Jenkins was a hitting touch CB in college and now?

Two minutes left in the game and Coughlin is yelling at his guys. Wade has the headset off with his AW-Shucks-what's-for-dinner look on his face.

There is no sense that this team has the leadership to turn this around or knows how to turn this around. Sparano? Miami? Check out their record.

Lack of decisions on in personnel, strategy, discipline has turned this talented team into a bunch of Wades.

There is no fire on this team.
The 3-4 has not confused anyone and definitely cannot stop the run.
Double tight-ends and the team stays in it's base 3-4. They have no chance

Let Holland play OG and get Proctor out of there.
Move Henry to FS already.
Hell, go back to 4-3 if you have to. This 3-4 is not stopping anyone.

When was the last deep ball you saw from this offense? Even with Romo?
They are hammering Barber because they are not afraid of getting beat deep. Can the offense be more predictable?

Cowher? He might be the attitude this team needs. Of course, he's been on vacation.

And what will the bye-week bring? More denial? Kill the cancer before it spreads through the whole team.

Excellent post! :star:

newlander

Reaction score
GREAT post that deserves more responses. PS: nice buns on your avatar "Decleater"!

utrunner07

Reaction score

Wade said he did not know because he had to go ask Jerry. I kid you not, i would be willing to put a large sum of money on that.

pgreptom

Reaction score
I really couldn't agree more.

You should post more. What a fresh breath of air.

newlander

Reaction score
I just posted this in another thread but it bares repeating: I just can't stand the sight of wade right now. Close to hatred for how bad the man has screwed this up. Injuries are one thing: looking, acting, sounding and coaching like a LOSER are another. SAd, but true.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
newlander;2393619 said:
I just posted this in another thread but it bares repeating: I just can't stand the sight of wade right now. Close to hatred for how bad the man has screwed this up. Injuries are one thing: looking, acting, sounding and coaching like a LOSER are another. SAd, but true.

I hear you

I loathe that POS

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That really just makes me sick at my stomach. This team has so much talent yet is almost unwatchable.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Cowher is not going to do anything for this team THIS season however. Wade is NOT going to change, at least not in the dramatic fashion everyone is hoping for. And switching defenses mid-season is a recipe for disaster, heck it may take several seasons to re-implement. Equally disastrous is firing Wade now.

Moving Henry to FS does not make Hamlin better in coverage or wrapping up when he tackles. Nor does it make James more instinctive or better in coverage. Moreso, it does not improve the lack of physicality or instill a gang tackling play to the whistle mentality.

Both Proctor AND FLO need to be replaced (at least until Flo is healthy), but with WHO??? IMO Holland is NOT the answer. Dallas needs to get players who will legitimately push the starters on OL, and PLAY them if the starters struggle.

I am still unwillng to concede THIS season. Something needs to be done now, to utilize the bye week most effectively. Romo coming back does not fix the MULTIPLE problems in every phase of the team.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2393605 said:
best post by far today

I can't believe anyone allowed Wade Phillips to procreate

That's pretty harsh.

Especially when he has done such a fine job w/his daughter, Traci??:)

montgod

Reaction score
Good post.

I agree fully. Wade = Jerry's puppet.

My thing is, what is going on in practice that you don't see or anticipate these type of performances.

I mean is Brad Johnson looking like Joe Montana during the week? Really?!?!

Does Bollinger look better during practice then mistaken for the kicker during a real game??

Is TO being shutdown by our defense to where they think our coverages are great? Or is TO taking everyone to school where they think that our qbs are really going to get him the ball?

What the heck is going on during these practices?

It seems to me from what Wade and how everyone else has performed on the field this team is treated like pre-madonnas where they are cuddled and coddled into thinking they are super talented and it will all be okay by the weekend. Of course, that's the opposite of what should be happening, but obviously isn't. Is this what JJones is paying for?