Biggest Disappointment?

Creeper

Reaction score
For me the biggest disappointment was the defense tonight. The Titans are not a good offensive football team but they seemed to call the right play almost every 3rd down situation. They took it right to the Cowboys defense tonight. How many times did they run that same screen and no one was there to stop it? I am not blaming the defense for this loss but it was not a good night for them at all after the 1st quarter.

From what I saw Lawrence had a good game but Jaylon Smith, LVE, Sean Lee (when he was playing), Awuzie and a few others have had better days.

I have to be honest, I have never been fully convinced this defense is for real. After 8 games they have 2 INTs. I think that says something about their pass defense. They are not aggressive.

What happened to Maliek Collins? Does he even make a play anymore? Ross makes more plays than Collins now.

Mariota only threw for 240 yards but I bet most of that came on 3rd down. The Titans also rushed for 125 yds, and only punted 1 time. They didn't just convert 11 of 14 3rd downs, many of them were for more than 6 yards.

If the defense had an off night then so be it. Bad timing but it happens. If this is the defense we will see every week, 4-12 here we come.