Biggest favor asking ever in history of favors!

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
K, so I have to do some visual for a speech on a famous person, and me being me, I chose Captain Comeback. Im wondering if any of you video gurus could put together a small 2-3 minute highlight video of him, it doesnt have to be the best thing in the world. Can ANYONE help me with this....thanks in advance..

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
daboysin06 said:
K, so I have to do some visual for a speech on a famous person, and me being me, I chose Captain Comeback. Im wondering if any of you video gurus could put together a small 2-3 minute highlight video of him, it doesnt have to be the best thing in the world. Can ANYONE help me with this....thanks in advance..

I think calico or jdsmith had some footage on him...at the very least there is some footage of him in calico's history of domination video clip.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
daboysin06 said:
The Cowboys DVD has some footage.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Dogo's "Nostalgia" video featured here has some great Staubach footage as well...