Video: Biggest Reason for the Dallas Cowboy turnaround?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Timing is some of it. Philly was a bit injured, Commanders going in without AS.

reddyuta

Reaction score
the coaches are really dumb.before the season almost everybody was hoping we would make the 3 wide set more prevalent but they stuck to 2 TEs sets for the majority of the season until injuries and poor play forced their hand.Its the same with Connor williams,they stuck with him even though they have a better option because he was drafted in the 2nd RD.This coaching staff has proved repeatedly over the years that they wont start a better player until injury forces their hand.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
the coaches are really dumb.before the season almost everybody was hoping we would make the 3 wide set more prevalent but they stuck to 2 TEs sets for the majority of the season until injuries and poor play forced their hand.Its the same with Connor williams,they stuck with him even though they have a better option because he was drafted in the 2nd RD.This coaching staff has proved repeatedly over the years that they wont start a better player until injury forces their hand.
That's one way to look at things.

Williams is a high pick and needs to play to learn.

It is the only way to do it.

I do not want him sitting on the bench rusting away.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The team has won two games, against teams with losing records

Am I happy about the wins? Yes

Do I want them to keep winning and make the playoffs? Hell yeah.

“Turnaround” seems a bit premature though. The past 2 wins are meaningless if they don’t win today. This game is do or die

JayFord

Reaction score

“Turnaround” seems a bit premature though. The past 2 wins are meaningless if they don’t win today. This game is do or die

Dont let dallas find that out they suck in do or die games this team has no killer instinct

Jipper

Reaction score

I agree...but it's just hype to get more eyeballs on the games....

If we win today and next week then I feel we can call it a turnaround

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'd call this more of a curve in play instead of a turnaround. DAL still in the woods...take care of business today, beat the Saints then we can discuss a turnaround.

If they beat the Saints we can start discussing the apocalypse. Or at least discussing salting the roads in hell.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

If they beat the Saints we can start discussing the apocalypse. Or at least discussing salting the roads in hell.
If we beat the Saints, I'll consider this a playoff team...........I'll still say Garrett/ Linehan need to go though......if your HC/OC need a fire lit under them to get motivated to do their jobs, they need to go.

sbark

Reaction score
That's one way to look at things.

Williams is a high pick and needs to play to learn.

It is the only way to do it.

I do not want him sitting on the bench rusting away.
Granted, but at the expense of potentially a playoff spot
He be fine, if he is the player we think he is.....it should motivate him to have to fight his way into the lineup

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Not sure I understand that comment.

Other than playing Rico more..

Connors is do do then?

I mean really..

all over the roster are young players with little experience but lots of want to.

Decisions have to be made who plays when.

I think the staff has done better than most other teams to play their youth.

You are aware we are the youngest team in the league?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
A little pregame hype.

1) Oline is just playing better.
2) Cooper is now our best WR.
3) More 11 personnel - Beasley was our best WR before Cooper. Like Cooper, he'll beat single coverage. 3 WR should have always been our base offense.

To cover Beasley, Gallup, and Cooper you need 5. Leaves 6 against 6 blockers in the box. It would be better if one of those blockers was Swaim, but we've got the advantage in the box, particularly with a QB who can run the ball too.