Video: Bill Cowher on the Dak-Romo decision: If I coached Cowboys, 'I wouldn't change a thing'

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bill Cowher on the Dak-Romo decision: If I coached Cowboys, 'I wouldn't change a thing'

The Dak Prescott-Tony Romo debate will just not end for the Dallas Cowboys. And every day, more and more experts weigh in with their opinion.

The latest to offer up his take is former Pittsburgh Steelers coach and CBS NFL analyst Bill Cowher.

And you can add Cowher to Team Dak, because he see a Cowboys team playing better than it has in quite some time under rookies Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott.

"I wouldn't change a thing," Cowher said Wednesday on The Rich Eisen Show.

The former coach says that the star rookies are breathing a new life into the Cowboys.

"Have you seen the Cowboys be more exciting to watch and more of a threat? And to me it's been two guys: It's been Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott. They've infused energy, they've given it a personality, they've changed a little bit of the culture down there," Cowher said. "There's youth with this team. There's sustainability with this team. I wouldn't change a thing."

Read/watch more...

http://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/d...ak-romo-dilemma-coached-cowboysi-change-thing

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I agree but I am surprised he would want to helpfully advise the cowboys.
He was the HC back when we beat pitt in the SB????
But maybe he is over that.

I was already wondering why all the big names are coming out and saying dont make a change cowboys.
do they want us to go far ? Do they just like dak and want to help him?
Are they just wanting to say they said so either way later on??

I guess like us they just have to say what they think.