Bill is full of it.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
He just said we'll find out about this team next week. Norm and Bob both agreed, as do i, that is BUNK. THIS was the game to find out what we are made of. Now, as Bob said, we can't ragain any kind of swagger until the POs. I guess we can always use the "we are young" excuse

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
That's always his response,never any answers,just like that blank"get me out of here stare he has when things are going bad".

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
What's beating Detroit gonna prove?, We just got smoked at home by New Orleans and Philadelphia.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
The 16th game of the season is coming up and NOW we're gonna find out about this team?

Parcells cannot retire to Saratoga fast enough for me.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;1258840 said:
What's beating Detroit gonna prove?, We just got smoked at home by New Orleans and Philadelphia.

On the nosey.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1258792 said:
He just said we'll find out about this team next week. Norm and Bob both agreed, as do i, that is BUNK. THIS was the game to find out what we are made of. Now, as Bob said, we can't ragain any kind of swagger until the POs. I guess we can always use the "we are young" excuse
Yeah he should have said we just need to pack it in next week. After losing to a team who won four in a row .... now five we just suck.:rolleyes:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
The best christmas gift we can get is if today is the final straw for Parcells and the coaching staff finally fired after the season unless somehow by miracle we make the SB

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1258864 said:
Yeah he should have said we just need to pack it in next week. After losing to a team who won four in a row .... now five we just suck.:rolleyes:

At least it would be closer to the truth.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
I agree 101%....THIS was the game to find out what we are made of. With the division title on the line, and against one of our own divisional rivals, plus, a possible bye week off......THIS was the game to find out what we are made of.