Bill Jones Mock

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Not bad and quite realistic.

If we went that route, I'd prefer that the late-round picks spent on a guard and safety be used on potential pass rushers because we've got to try to fix the DL at some point and I'm not sure Bullard is enough to do it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some will poo poo it because of Ramsey not being a QB and give the lame excuse that since they don't know where he will play it means nobody does.

But I will say this

That is three pretty good players to take in the first three rounds and I like the RB as well.

Plus you got some less known names after that to fill the normal Cowboys Draft quota of WHO player(s) (except S Kindred...I also have him on my list)

Sydla

Reaction score
Could someone post some of it?

1) Ramsey, DB, FSU
2) Bullard, DT, UF
3) Shepard, WR, OU
4) Allen, QB, Ark
4) Williams, RB, Ark
6) Odhiambo, OG, Boise St
6) James, LB, CSU
6) Kindred, S, TCU
6) Vainuka, FB, USC

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could someone post some of it?

1. Jalen Ramsey
2. Johnathan Bullard DE Florida
3. Sterling Shepard WR Oklahoma
4. Brandon Allen QB Arkansas
4. Johnathan Williams RB Arkansas
6. Rees Odhiambo OG Boisie State
6. Cory James LB Colorada State
6. Derrick Kindred S TCU
6. Soma Vainuku FB USC

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Once I get past the disappointment of my pet picks not being selected (I blame the mock draft syndrome), it's actually a pretty good draft. Addresses our holes quite nicely, and if there's one quarterback who is almost a Romo clone, it's Brandon Allen. With the proper tutelage, I think he can be a starter in this league. Probably won't mind sitting a few years either.

ccb04

Reaction score
Don't think it's too bad if both QB's are gone when the Boys are on the clock at #4. If not taking a QB in the 1st...I like Brandon Allen & Kevin Hogan if selecting one later. Also like Ramsey, Bullard, Shepard, Williams, Kindred, & Vainuku.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I actually like the heck out of this draft.

Jerry would cry Johnnie Walker infused tears of joy with all that Arkansas talent.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
If we went that route, I'd prefer that the late-round picks spent on a guard and safety be used on potential pass rushers because we've got to try to fix the DL at some point and I'm not sure Bullard is enough to do it.

Bullard is a player but we need more to be sure!

Alohawg1

Reaction score
It's not a terrible draft. I just want that QB at 4.

But if you are going to take a flier on a late round QB, I'd rather take it on Allen as opposed to guys like Brissett, Prescott and Hackenberg.

Allen is actually quite accurate on the run and has a stronger arm than given credit for.....and he is not unaccustomed to being under center.

Hardline

Reaction score
Zeke is not on this mock. Either get the superstar elite one or forget about a running back all together.

morasp

Reaction score
Have we had any contact with Bullard? He seems like a good fit for our defense.